Hello. We’re Virgin Australia. We’re the airline that’s always done things a little different. Our way. The Virgin way. We’re on a mission to make flying better than ‘nice’. And to do that, it takes a team of talented people who are passionate about customer experience, doing the right thing always, with a focus on safety – in the air, on the ground and in our workplaces. A team who values real diversity and inclusion, in a big brand with big ambitions.
What you’ll be doing:
The Digital Business Analyst will assist our product owners in bringing our digital strategy to life by building features, products, and experiences that our guests will love. This role sits within Digital Squads and will be responsible for developing and improving processes to optimise our digital presence and performance. The team holds accountability for identifying and defining business problems and opportunities through in-depth investigation.
You’ll be great in this role if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in owning the stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering phase of a project
- Experience and ability to define the requirements and deliverables that should be completed as part of a project
- Experience and confidence in liaising with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience in analysing and documenting user requirements and business processes
- Proven experience on large and complex digital projects
- Experience liaising with digital development and test teams
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Industry standard Business Analysis certification
- Travel industry experience, understanding of core airline - systems
- Understanding of IT security protocols
- Basic understanding of the Australian Privacy Principals
- Experience working in an environment with a high workload and competing priorities
- Experience in working in squad models
What you’ll get from us:
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and work from home)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the betterme digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you
When everyone is included, everyone wins
We’re all individuals. And we love that. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community, and anyone else who wants to join our family.
Ready to apply?
We’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.