Brisbane or Sydney based (Hybrid with WFH flexibility)
Hello. We’re Velocity Frequent Flyer, one of Australia’s largest loyalty programs. With more than 11 million members (and counting!), we live and breathe travel, and we love sharing our passion for memorable experiences with our members.
Imagine being immersed in a world where every day is an adventure, where you have the power to turn dreams into reality. Where you’re a part of a team that’s rewriting the rules for how loyalty programs work and what they can bring to members. That’s the journey you’ll be on in our team. Enabling members to redeem their points fast for breathtaking getaways, financial benefits, shopping experiences and a whole lot more. All the while benefiting from a role that is part of the Virgin Australia Group, with all the exciting perks, support and opportunity available to our team members.
Who we’re looking for:
Someone keen to join an award winning team and take Velocity to the next level. A customer-focused team player who loves to problem solve. You are a collaborator with the ability to translate commercial ideas into operational system requirements. Coupled with this you are a real people person that is innovative in their approach. This role is a 12 month maximum term contract.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translating commercial and strategic objectives into practical processes and applications solutions
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors, partners and internal stakeholders
- Play a key role in the operational onboarding, support and ongoing maintenance of Velocity’s commercial earn and redemption partners.
- Manage input from internal and external sources to understand key improvements to processes and solutions, and develop concepts into business requirements
- Manage and lead the operational delivery of enhancements to the Velocity programs
- Manage the collation and prioritisation of campaigns and change initiatives
- Perform UAT when required on new or enhanced systems or solutions
- Analyse key findings and make recommendations for changes or improvements to the Velocity management team
You’ll be great in this role if you:
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal reasoning and analytical skills
- Possess a general understanding of secure data exchange and account security principles
- Have prior operational delivery experience
- Are from a strong functional and/or systems analysis and development background
- Have a proven track record of delivering processes and systems solutions
- Are comfortable and experienced in communicating complex technical topics to commercial audiences
- Have negotiation and influencing skills
- Have previous experience building successful working relationships with software and systems Vendors and internal stakeholders
- Understand Loyalty programs and concepts
What you’ll get from us
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and work from home)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the betterme digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you
We’re all individuals. We love that. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community, and anyone else who wants to join our family.
Ready to apply? We’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.