Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia. Our vision is to become ‘Australia’s most loved loyalty program’ enabling members to engage and transact with our program through multiple channels every day. With over 10 million members, we are focused on transforming loyalty and we continue to lead the way with game changing initiatives.
The role of Manager, Financial Services Partnerships sits within the Commercial team at Velocity Frequent Flyer and reports to the Head of Financial Services Partnerships. The role is integral to ensuring that the Velocity program and partners achieve their business objectives and outcomes.
This manager role will own a portfolio of financial services partners, be responsible for creating unique and differentiated strategies for those partners, and seek out new partnership opportunities to support the Velocity program innovation and growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute the financial services partnership strategy
- Drive sound commercial agreements with Partners
- Maintaining strong Partner relationships and demonstrating the value to Partners
- Working closely with the internal stakeholders in Marketing, Operations, Finance and Data Analytics to ensure that a range of promotions are provided to Velocity Members throughout the year
- Set budget targets, report on performance and manage all billing and reconciliation of Partners
- Identifying new growth opportunities within the portfolio and with new partnerships.
- Assist in leading and motivating a team of financial services professionals
What we are looking for:
- Commercial experience across credit cards/payments/fintech
- Solid experience in 3rd party Relationship Management within a Loyalty marketing capacity
- Successful track record of commercial negotiations and partnership management at a senior level
- Strong commercial acumen with experience in planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Balance scorecard performance setting, tracking and delivery
- Leadership role in major project management and delivery
- Demonstrated practical data analytical experience used to inform business decision making
- Work experience in a consumer loyalty or airline loyalty environment
- Demonstrated experience in credit card acquisition and engagement marketing
- An understanding of regulations relevant to the financial services industry
Virgin Australia Group prides itself on recruiting the right people to meet the challenges ahead. No matter their role – our employees share an enormous amount of passion for our guests and ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia
For the health and safety of staff and guests, Virgin Australia has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. New staff will be required to comply with the Policy which includes being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before commencing work and providing Virgin Australia with evidence of your vaccination status.