Our Cabin Crew are responsible for providing a highly polished degree of onboard service and Guest care in line with our service promise and brand values, while ensuring all safety and service procedures are followed.
The role of Cabin Crew is diverse and includes responsibilities such as:
- Conducting briefings on board to ensure safety is our number one priority.
- Providing exceptional customer service where we exceed our Guests expectations on board the aircraft.
- Assisting our special needs guests and unaccompanied minors.
- Ensuring we turn our aircraft around on time by working as a team.
The nature of the aviation industry means that your role may be affected by factors outside of your control; whether it is an environmental related delay or an emergency on board, you will be adaptable and resilient to work under pressure. Your calm yet confident nature will ensure our Guests feel that they are Virgin Australia's number one priority during these times.
As representatives of our brand, you will have a passion for creating a memorable and quality experience for our Guests. To do this, you will need the following:
- Extensive customer service experience in a premium environment
- The ability to work at a high altitude in a pressurised cabin
- A flexible approach to work over a 24/7 rotating shift roster, including weekdays/ends, public holidays and peak holiday periods (Christmas, New Year, Easter etc)
What we offer:
- Permanent full-time position
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Access to the Team Travel Program
- $1000 travel credits per year
- Access to travel on partner airlines
- Discounted industry benefits
- Virgin reward and recognition programs
- Full uniform and Staff parking provided
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free onsite physiotherapist
- Access to discounted corporate benefits
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Passport holder with at least 12 months currency
- A current Senior Level First Aid Certificate and a current CPR. This MUST be an Australian qualification
- A current Australian Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- If applicable, be able to relocate to your selected home base (Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, or Perth) at your own expense
- Strong face-to-face customer service experience
- You must be able to reach a height of 180cm.
We are looking for customer service professionals who share our enthusiasm and passion for excellence. If this is a challenge that you are ready to embrace, please Apply Now.
We have ongoing recruitment intakes, please apply now to commence with us soon.
For the health and safety of staff and guests, Virgin Australia has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. New staff who commence prior to 15 November 2021 will be required to comply with the Policy which will include being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before the deadline for your work group and providing Virgin Australia with evidence of your vaccination status.
Virgin Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive culture and supportive environment for our people. We believe diversity in our workforce strengthens our business and we welcome applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) people.