Based in Sydney (preferred) or Brisbane or Melbourne
Hello. We’re Velocity Frequent Flyer, one of Australia’s largest loyalty programs. With more than 11 million members (and counting!), we live and breathe travel, and we love sharing our passion for memorable experiences with our members.
Imagine being immersed in a world where every day is an adventure, where you have the power to turn dreams into reality. Where you’re a part of a team that’s rewriting the rules for how loyalty programs work and what they can bring to members. That’s the journey you’ll be on in our team. Enabling members to redeem their points fast for breathtaking getaways, financial benefits, shopping experiences and a whole lot more. All the while benefiting from a role that is part of the Virgin Australia Group, with all the exciting perks, support and opportunity available to our team members.
What you’ll be doing:
The Customer Insights Associate continuously delivers high quality customer, member and competitor insights and intelligence across the Virgin Australia Group, including Loyalty, Product and Service Development, Marketing and Brand.
As a Customer Insights Associate you will support the Customer Insight team to design and build Customer Insight programs and deliver sophisticated insights, analysis and reporting, to help deliver strategic and tactical outcomes for the Virgin Australia Group.
You’ll be great in this role if you:
- Have 2+ years experience in an analytically orientated work environment
- Are experience with customer research platforms, tools and privacy processes
- Have internal stakeholder engagement and influencing experience
- Understand quantitative and qualitative research
- Are a natural at building strong relationships
- Enjoy working and are responsive in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Have survey coding and execution experience
- Understand and have worked with market research methods, tools and processes
- Are degree qualification in Business, Marketing, Psychology, Statistics or related discipline
- Have market research consultancy experience (desirable)
- Are experienced in working with market research and CX platform vendors, including creating briefs, crafting reports and insights (desirable)
- Have facilitated focus group facilitation skills (desirable)
- Have info-graph and other visual communication skills (desirable)
What you’ll get from us
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and work from home)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the betterme digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you
We’re all individuals. We love that. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community, and anyone else who wants to join our family.
Ready to apply? We’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.