Hello. We’re Virgin Australia. We’re the airline that’s always done things a little different. Our way. The Virgin way. We’re on a mission to make flying better than ‘nice’. And to do that, it takes a team of talented people who are passionate about customer experience, doing the right thing always, with a focus on safety – in the air, on the ground and in our workplaces. A team who values real diversity and inclusion, in a big brand with big ambitions.
What you’ll be doing
As the Partner Performance Advisor (IOC) you will provide specialist advice and support to IOC Leaders on the performance of Virgin Australia’s key providers. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and influencing the IOC Commercial Partner Strategy and creating reports to drive positive outcomes for our guests and people. You will advocate better ways of working at every opportunity to ensure that we are constantly evolving into a better business enabling Virgin Australia to deliver safe, reliable, and cost-effective experiences for our guests.
You’ll be great in this role if you…
- Create reports (quantitative and qualitative) on vendor performance to various stakeholders in an intuitive way.
- Coordinate a partner spend monitoring function and identify areas to reduce spend and ensure current spending is correct.
- Review third-party suppliers’ performance in line with contracted service level agreements to enable the department to continually improve supplier performance.
- Advocate better ways of working at every opportunity to ensure that we are constantly evolving into a better business.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives aimed at enhancing vendor performance and operational efficiency, while remaining cost conscious.
- Engage across the business to facilitate understanding of vendor performance and provide continuous support to ensure future success.
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
- Discounted flights for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- A flexible, hybrid work style. Work from home or the office, adapt your location to suit your style and needs
- One of Brisbane’s most admired head office locations, with South Bank train station, a supermarket, pharmacy, and lunch options downstairs plus a 5-minute walk to the Busway, a rooftop restaurant and onsite gym (with a low membership fee) and South Bank Parklands just across the road
- Discounts on travel insurance, lounge membership, car hire, accommodation, and experiences worldwide
- Cheaper hospitality, retail, technology, beauty and wellness services
- Free counselling and access to a wellbeing app to support your physical, mental, social and financial health
- ‘Dress for Your Day’ – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever makes you feel great for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you.
When everyone is included, everyone wins
We’re all individuals. And we love that. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community, and anyone else who wants to join our family.
Ready to apply?
We’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.