Sydney (preferred) or Melbourne or Brisbane based (Hybrid with WFH flexibility)
Hello. We’re Velocity Frequent Flyer, one of Australia’s largest loyalty programs. With more than 11 million members (and counting!), we live and breathe travel, and we love sharing our passion for memorable experiences with our members.
Imagine being immersed in a world where every day is an adventure, where you have the power to turn dreams into reality. Where you’re a part of a team that’s rewriting the rules for how loyalty programs work and what they can bring to members. That’s the journey you’ll be on in our team. Enabling members to redeem their points fast for breathtaking getaways, financial benefits, shopping experiences and a whole lot more. All the while benefiting from a role that is part of the Virgin Australia Group, with all the exciting perks, support and opportunity available to our team members.
Who we’re looking for:
A high performing Financial Services professional who thrives on being a key contributor in developing and driving strategic plans that deliver success to partners and the customer.
What you’ll be doing:
The role of Partnership Specialist Customer Success, Financial Services Partnerships sits within the Commercial team at Velocity Frequent Flyer and reports to the Head of Financial Services Partnerships (with day-to-day reporting into the Customer Success Manager). The role is integral to ensuring that the Velocity program and partners achieve their business objectives and outcomes. This role currently is a 12 month maximum term contract role.
You’ll be great in this role if you:
- Have 5 years (+) commercial experience across loyalty / marketing / key account management / sales
- Can develop partner marketing strategies and a demonstrated ability to drive through to fulfilment
- Have extensive experience in 3rd party Relationship Management
- Come with planning, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and reporting performance experience
- Possess exceptional stakeholder management skills, including communication, planning and expectations management
- Have the negotiation skills to navigate through stakeholder relationships and contracts
- Can demonstrate thought leadership through creative problem-solving, rational judgement and risk mitigation.
- Have financial acumen demonstrated through numerical and quantitative skills, building, and measuring business cases.
- Are comfortable delivering presentations and pitching to all levels within a business including C-Suite
- Have an understanding of loyalty environment and loyalty businesses and concepts
- Have knowledge of financial services industry – cards and payments
- Understand credit card acquisition and engagement marketing (desirable)
- Have a tertiary degree or equivalent
What you’ll get from us
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and work from home)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the betterme digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you
We’re all individuals. We love that. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community, and anyone else who wants to join our family.
Ready to apply? We’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.