Manager, Customer Strategy
- Job Number: 506379
- Work type: Full Time
- Location: Brisbane
- Categories: Consulting and Strategy
Manager, Customer Strategy
Brisbane (3 days in the office, 2 WFH). Will consider Sydney applicants that are open to travel.
Hello. We’re Virgin Australia. And we’re back (in a big way).
We’re the airline that’s always done things a little different. Our way. The Virgin way. For us, flying is so much more than simply taking off and landing (although we understand that is quite important). It’s about going the extra mile, in the air and on the ground, to create authentic experiences that put our guests firmly at the heart of everything we do.
What you’ll be doing:
We have recently created a unique team of Customer Strategists with Management Consulting backgrounds to re-define the CVP for Virgin Australia. The objective of the Manager, Customer Strategy role is to develop the customer experience strategy and customer value proposition throughout Virgin Australia. The role will identify and develop the end-to-end design of a consistent and innovative customer experience and proposition (product), working closely in partnership with various business and technology owners to support scoping and execution (as required). Our brand sets the expectation, and the experience delivers it. You will need to be a strong story teller and be able to build design presentations to gain buy-in for business decisions to be made.
- Leverage your Management Consulting skills to develop our customer value proposition and ensure this is delivered across the business.
- Develop and define the overall Group customer experience strategy and roadmap, focusing on transforming the end-to-end customer journey and working in close partnership with various technology and business owners to execute.
- Manage and / or support project scoping and delivery (depending on project complexity and scope).
- Continuously improve the overall customer experience through journey mapping and ideation of future experiences.
- Use VOC (voice of customer) / customer insights to drive action plans and understand customer needs.
- Work with our digital team to design and scope initiatives to improve customers digital experience, including utilising digitisation to deliver personalisation to improve the customer experience and increase customer satisfaction/NPS.
- Identify where key changes are required within Virgin Australia to refocus on customers and create more value for our customers.
- Communicate to a wide variety of stakeholders to design and drive delivery of customer-driven projects, including our VA frontline.
- Proactively work with internal stakeholders across the Virgin Australia Group.
- Establish and lead cross-functional teams to develop capabilities and new product developments.
- Align the organisation to deliver against tangible outcomes and support project scoping / delivery (depending on project complexity / scope).
You’ll be great in this role if you:
- 6+ years experience in a similar field, with 2+ years Management Consulting experience
- Strong programme leadership and ability to execute transformational and strategic customer programs and projects to deliver against agreed KPI’s.
- Experience leading and developing the execution of an integrated customer experience strategy is desirable.
- Exposure to VOC (voice of customer), analytics, and digital tools.
- Understands customers needs, creates distinctive value, and builds meaningful relationships.
What you’ll get from us
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and work from home)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the betterme digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you
The safety and security of our people, guests and operations come first. Always. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive ‘Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy’. In a nutshell, to work with us, you’ll need to comply with our (and the airport’s) rules and regulations. And be fully vaxxed.
Ready to apply?
We’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.
- Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
- Applications close:
Back Apply now Refer a friend