Senior Digital Data Analyst
- Job Number: 506181
- Work type: Full Time
- Location: Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne
- Categories: Digital, Data & Analytics
Hello. We’re Virgin Australia. And we’re back (in a big way).
We’re the airline that’s always done things a little different. Our way. The Virgin way. For us, flying is so much more than simply taking off and landing (although we understand that is quite important). It’s about going the extra mile, in the air and on the ground, to create authentic experiences that put our guests firmly at the heart of everything we do.
About the role:
The objective of the Senior Digital Data Analyst role is to take a leading role in driving the digital analytics team's implementation needs, conducting analysis into online customer behaviour, surfacing insight to inform digital decision-making, and working with the Group Digital Analytics Manager to co-drive the digital data strategy.
We play an integral role in driving digital transformation through intelligent use of digital customer .data. We look after analytics implementation, conduct deep-drive behavioural analysis into the digital customer journey, and produce reporting across the digital product portfolio as well as marketing campaign performance. We also play a key role in the operationalising of the organisations new Customer Data Platform, as well as driving the analytics for our new enterprise Test & Learn program.
What you’ll be doing:
Work with the digital product teams and our Martech agency to deploy tagging and analytics configuration
Build comprehensive reporting dashboards based on analytics tagging that you have helped to configure and deploy
Ensure end-to-end user tracking is in place from offsite through to onsite/conversion
Take a leading role in driving personalisation-based analytics once the platform is fully operational
Surface insight and data to inform digital experience design and strategy, as well feeding into executive reports/updates
Ensure seamless data flow between our digital assets and the CDP
You’ll be great in this role if you have:
A data driven background, with strong experience in using web analytics tools to analyse the customer journey online and identify
opportunities for improvement
Hands on experience in data and analytics roles
- Experience in Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Analytics, TeliumIQ and PowerBI
Strong Digital Analytics tool skills across web and app
Working knowledge of data layers and how these map to front-end digital reporting tools such as Adobe Analytics
What you’ll get from us
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to)
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and work from home)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the betterme digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you
We’re all individuals. We love that. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community, and anyone else who wants to join our family.
The safety and security of our people, guests and operations come first. Always. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive ‘Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy’. In a nutshell, to work with us, you’ll need to comply with our (and the airport’s) rules and regulations. And be fully vaxxed.
Ready to apply?
We’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.
- Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
- Applications close:
Back Apply now Refer a friend