Hello. We’re Velocity Frequent Flyer. And we’re back (in a big way).
With a year of ups and downs behind us all, we’re now ramping things up. Looking for new, come-as-you-are team members to join our fast-growing squad, responsible for rebuilding Virgin Australia’s loyalty program, currently 10 million members strong, and counting. That’s half of Australia!
If successful, you’ll be able to brag your heart out that millions of Australians have you and your team to thank for stacking up their Points and making getting back up in the air even more exciting.
Who we’re looking for:
Someone keen to join an award-winning and fast growing team and take one of ‘Australia’s most loved loyalty programs’ to the next level. Driven to take initiative, develop opportunities and work with good people, like themselves. We are currently looking for 1 CRM Specialist and 2 Senior CRM Specialists.
What you’ll be doing:
Ever wanted to get given a project and be told to own it, run with it and make it yours? Well, here’s the gig you’ve been waiting for, where you’ll get the chance to do just that across a range of different projects (and teams) that only Velocity can offer.
- Working within a cross-functional agile team supporting a partnership category portfolio, provide functional leadership developing marketing strategy and plans that deliver on customer and commercial objectives
- Lead the strategy for experimental (AB and multivariate) testing to inform optimisation and collaborate with other Senior CRM Specialists to coordinate across portfolios
- Collaborate cross-functionally to design and develop cross-channel experiences and campaigns delivering customer and commercial objectives
- Develop digital marketing measurement models and ensure digital tracking and reporting requirements are met
- Utilise digital assets, segmentation and targeting models to build targeting workflows, personalised content deliveries, test and deploy
- Deploy and monitor operational performance of experiences and campaigns
- Ensure campaign reporting needs are delivered for your portfolio; for delivered campaigns and experiences, access digital analytics and reporting, analyse and generate insight and make recommendations to optimise
- Communicate and showcase results and update knowledge repository
We’re looking for someone who’s…
- Experience working in a data-driven, digital marketing team with focus on personalisation, multi-wave and multi-channel execution, testing and optimisation
- Hands-on experience delivering and optimising multi-channel digital experiences, campaigns and automation using the full Adobe Experience Cloud -Adobe Experience Manager, Analytics, Audience Manager, Target, Campaign
- Experience using digital analytics to deliver reporting, analyse and attribute conversion, generate insight and optimise digital experiences and campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- Highly level of data literacy and numeracy
- A business partnering mindset; a strong and proactive collaborator
- Strong commercial acumen
It is beneficial to have a...
- Degree or post-graduate qualification in marketing, business, information systems or related areas
- Experience in building emails and email templates using HTML tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver
- Loyalty program or loyalty marketing experience
- Airline, financial services or retail marketing experience
- HTML, Power BI, Tableau for data analysis and modelling, business intelligence and reporting
- Experience working in an agile organisation
What you’ll get from us:
Only some of the best perks out there, like working with great people who support each other and shape awesome team culture.
Flight perks of course.
Being one of the founding team members in our new structure and venture that is set to see Velocity and Virgin Australia soar towards success.
And well, quite a bit more.
Want to know more?
Get in touch and we can go from there.
For the health and safety of staff and guests, Virgin Australia has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. New staff will be required to comply with the Policy which includes being vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to 31 March 2022 and providing Virgin Australia with evidence of your vaccination status.