As the Insight Analyst in our Sales team, you will use your extensive experience in data driven analysis, report development and presentation skills to clearly articulate insights and recommendations that will drive revenue across Corporate and Industry Sales.
Additionally, you will
- Perform data driven analysis and insights across a range of sales segments.
- Transform analytical output into actionable insights that will improve decision making.
- Undertake competitive market analysis and implement initiatives which ensure completive pricing while protecting yields.
- Prepare domestic/international specific origin/destination level reporting, analysis, and insights within the sales portfolio.
- Participate in the analysis and documentation of commercial and strategic objectives.
- Monitor trends ensuring improved revenue by channel.
- Provide analytic support to the sales teams and assist in data driven decision making related to corporate and trade business opportunities.
- Review indirect sales performance and seek qualitative data from the sales teams.
- Coordinate the recording of all indirect sales campaigns within salesforce.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Hold a relevant Bachelor Degree
- Experience within the airline and or travel sector would be highly regarded.
- Customer focused with an ability to build and develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Advance analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and performance.
- Communicate data, trends, and analysis to various levels within the organisation.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and pivot when required.
- Strong database reporting capability and experience working with sales analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- High level of attention to detail and written/oral communication skills.
About Virgin Australia Group
What a great time to join Virgin Australia! With a strong market position and an outstanding leadership team, we are embarking on an exciting new chapter in our journey as we begin to recover from the impact of COVID-19.
Virgin Australia took flight under new ownership last year, with a renewed sense of identity and a focus on our mid-market heartland. We are more passionate and committed than ever to delivering the uniquely Virgin customer experience Australians know and love.
Since November, we have been re-designing our business for future success, ramping up flying, simplifying our organisational structure, growing our fleet, and delivering a deeper investment in technology and customer experience.
We’re a winning team and we attract the best: challengers, innovators, and seriously fun individuals with big hearts. At Virgin Australia Group, we pride ourselves on recruiting the right people to join our team and help us rise to the challenges ahead. No matter our role – we are united by our ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia, and always go one step further for our customers, colleagues, and our wider community.