The role of Loyalty Marketing Specialist sits within the Commercial team at Velocity Frequent Flyers. You will be responsible for specific financial services partners of Velocity Frequent Flyer and will be integral to ensuring that those partners achieve their business objectives and outcomes.
By taking the lead on the designated partners, you will be expected to drive a plan for growth for those partners including; all aspects of relationship management; defining, establishing and delivering on the partner marketing and innovation strategies; end to end campaign delivery; and contract negotiations.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining strong partner relationships and demonstrating the value to partners.
- Working closely with the internal stakeholders in Marketing, Operations, Finance and Data Analytics to ensure that a range of promotions are provided to Velocity members throughout the year.
- Ownership and responsibility for defining, establishing, and delivering product and marketing initiatives aligned to strategies developed.
- Play an active role in identifying new growth opportunities within the portfolio and with new partnership opportunities.
- Supporting the manager with setting budget targets, report on performance and manage all billing and reconciliation of partner.
What we are looking for:
- Hold a relevant Tertiary degree or equivalent qualification.
- Development of partner marketing strategies and a demonstrated ability to drive through to fulfilment.
- Strong customer orientation focused on delivering enhanced experiences for our partners and members.
- Work experience in a consumer loyalty and/or airline loyalty environment (preferred but not essential).
- Experience in partnership and/or relationship management.
- Negotiation skills to navigate through stakeholder relationships and contracts.
- Demonstrated practical data analytical experience used to inform business decision making.
- Financial acumen demonstrated through numerical and quantitative skills, building, and measuring business cases.
- An understanding of regulations relevant to the financial services industry, would be desirable.
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia. Our vision is to become ‘Australia’s most loved loyalty program’ enabling members to engage and transact with our program through multiple channels every day. With over 10 million members, we are focused on transforming loyalty and we continue to lead the way with game changing initiatives.
2021 is an exciting time for Virgin Australia as our tourism industry begins to recover from the impact of COVID-19. Virgin Australia and Velocity Frequent Flyer took flight under new ownership last year, with a renewed sense of identity and focus on its mid-market heartland. We are ramping up our flying schedule as border restrictions ease, refreshing our offering to our core customers, and continuing to deliver the uniquely Virgin customer experience Australians know and love.
Virgin Australia team members are passionate believers in better. Every person that we come into contact with; our guests, our members, our customers, our colleagues and the community will feel and experience better outcomes, based on the interactions we have with them.
Virgin Australia Group prides itself on recruiting the right people to meet the challenges ahead. No matter their role – our employees share an enormous amount of passion for our guests and ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia