Marketing Specialist - Flight Specials
Job no: 505059
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Other Marketing, Brand, and Public Affairs
The objective of the Marketing Specialist (flight specials) is to increase the sophistication, frequency and automation of flight specials communication through direct marketing channels
The Airline Loyalty & Engagement team is focused on developing products and offers that appeal to Virgin Australia’s core segments. By engaging with our customers on a 1to1 basis with superb experiences, we will create value for our business and customers alike.
Key role responsibilities:
- Work with squad to allocate campaign owners for delivery
- Collaborate with broader team/squad to move campaigns from concept into execution
- Determine optimal model for delivery at a campaign level to ensure optimal utilisation of people’s time, like where to engage a larger cross-functional team
- When delivering a campaign personally:
- For email channel develop campaign creative using Photoshop and Dreamweaver, involve Studio as required
- Create campaign workflow and delivery in Adobe Campaign, engage peers for QA tasks
- Following the pilot work, automate and maintain the base flight specials email product
- Initiate technical improvements to flight specials in alignment with the backlog and collaborate with relevant teams for delivery as required
- Collaborate with squad to determine OKRs for flight specials, creating a framework to evaluate the success of individual tests and the program of work
- Ensure results are socialised with squad and broader team
2021 is an exciting time for Virgin Australia as our tourism industry begins to recover from the impact of COVID-19. The Group took flight under new ownership last year, with a renewed sense of identity and focus on its mid-market heartland. We are ramping up our flying schedule as border restrictions ease, refreshing our offering to our core customers, and continuing to deliver the uniquely Virgin customer experience Australians know and love.
The Velocity Frequent Flyer group is committed to building and maintaining a rewards program that is unique in its offerings and benefits to its members.
What we're looking for:
- Extensive experience in marketing campaign management in digital and direct channels
- HTML skilled and formal Dreamweaver (or similar) product training
- Hands-on experience delivering and optimising email marketing campaigns and automation
- Experience with combining multiple data sources to determine campaign success and develop optimisations
- Multi-variate test design, delivery and evaluation
- Confident using Adobe Photoshop to generate assets for use in campaigns
- Understanding of database structures and related technology
We’re a winning team and we attract the best: challengers, innovators, and seriously fun individuals with big hearts. At Virgin Australia Group, we pride ourselves on recruiting the right people to join our team and help us rise to the challenges ahead. No matter our role – we are united by our ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia, and always go one step further for our customers, colleagues and our wider community.
The Airline Loyalty & Engagement team is focussed on developing products and offers that appeal to Virgin Australia’s core segments. By engaging with our customers on a 1to1 basis with superb experiences, we will create value for our business and customers alike.
Advertised : E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close : E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now