Marketing Automation Specialist / CRM Analyst
Job no: 504856
Work type: Full Time
Location: Brisbane, Sydney
Categories: Marketing, Other Loyalty, Data & Analytics, Other Marketing, Brand, and Public Affairs
As the Senior CRM Analyst you will be part of a new team supporting our existing partners. You will build, launch and optimise a best-in-class CRM program, using the Adobe Experience cloud to deliver powerful, cross-channel digital experiences that drive customer engagement and commercial outcomes for the partner.
Velocity is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members hundreds of ways to earn Velocity Points and enjoy spending on flights, flight upgrades, cars, hotels, gift cards and more.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to design and develop cross-channel digital experiences delivering customer and commercial objectives
- Working within a cross-functional agile team supporting a partnership category portfolio, provide functional leadership developing marketing strategy and plans that deliver on customer and commercial objectives
- Utilise digital assets, segmentation and targeting models to build targeting workflows, personalised content deliveries, test and deploy
- Lead the strategy for experimental (AB and multivariate) testing to inform optimisation
- Develop digital marketing measurement models and ensure digital tracking and reporting requirements are met and proactively contribute insights and recommendations to optimise activities over time
- Collaborate with the Analytics Team and MarTech Lead to define and operationalise target audiences in line with the requirements of your portfolio
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources, CRM database structure and data operations
What we're looking for:
You'll be an experienced campaign analyst
- 3+ years’ experience working in a data-driven, digital marketing team with focus on personalisation, multi-wave and multi-channel execution, testing and optimisation
- Hands-on experience delivering and optimising multi-channel digital experiences, campaigns and automation using the full Adobe Experience Cloud - Adobe Experience Manager, Analytics, Audience Manager, Target, Campaign
- Experience using digital analytics to deliver reporting, analyse and attribute conversion, generate insight and optimise digital experiences and campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- Highly level of data literacy and numeracy
- A business partnering mindset; a strong and proactive collaborator
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience working in an agile organisation
2021 is an exciting time for Virgin Australia as our tourism industry begins to recover from the impact of COVID-19. The Group took flight under new ownership last year, with a renewed sense of identity and focus on its mid-market heartland. We are ramping up our flying schedule as border restrictions ease, refreshing our offering to our core customers, and continuing to deliver the uniquely Virgin customer experience Australians know and love.
We’re a winning team and we attract the best: challengers, innovators, and seriously fun individuals with big hearts. At Virgin Australia Group, we pride ourselves on recruiting the right people to join our team and help us rise to the challenges ahead. No matter our role – we are united by our ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia, and always go one step further for our customers, colleagues and our wider community.
If you have the skills and experience we're after, apply today !
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now