Financial Systems TM1 Specialist
Job no: 505690
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Business Analysis, Financial Planning and Analysis, Analysis and Reporting
The Financial Systems Specialist is a key role in the finance area supporting and maintaining the TM1 application. This opportunity will see you working closely with the Financial Planning and Analysis team in developing and streamlining actual and forecast business performance reports for Virgin Australia leadership team.
- Maintain, review, and develop functionality within the TM1 applications to meet business and finance processing and reporting requirements.
- Streamline and enhance the weekly and month-end processing and reporting.
- Manage the cadence around forecasts and budget and project manage the flow of inputs into the TM1 model.
- Assist the business in preparation and uploading of TM1 files for the forecast/budget process.
- TM1 system maintenance and development and ensure system documentation is up to date.
- Manage security of financial information and improve information flows and security around data warehouse interfaces.
- Undertake all other ad-hoc tasks as required in the support of the Finance systems which include managing of Dev and Test environments, process execution, user administration, TM1 objects and user accounts, training and user monitoring and assistance.
To be a great fit for this role you will bring:
- Demonstrated change management and process improvement expertise in a finance division.
- Experience in design, build, implementation, and support of TM1 solutions.
- Analytical capability and demonstrated problem solving experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Business or Finance or Accounting
About Virgin Australia
The company is now embarking on an exciting new chapter in the next stage of our journey. In September 2020, US private equity firm Bain Capital acquired Virgin Australia in a $3.5 billion deal. The airline has now re-launched as a mid-market carrier with a renewed focus on small and medium sized businesses, price-sensitive corporates, premium leisure travellers and holiday makers.
Since November, Virgin Australia has been working on a plan to set itself up for future success. The Group has worked to ramp up flying, simplified its organisational structure, confirmed plans for 25 new 737 aircraft to renew and grow the fleet, and signalled deeper investment in technology and customer experience.
Virgin Australia Group prides itself on recruiting the right people to meet the challenges ahead. No matter their role – our employees share an enormous amount of passion for our guests and ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia.
For the health and safety of staff and guests, Virgin Australia has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. New staff will be required to comply with the Policy which will include being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before the deadline for your work group and providing Virgin Australia with evidence of your vaccination status.
Advertised : E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close : E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend