About the Marketing Specialist role:
You’ll work as a central part of the airline direct marketing, business marketing and commercial teams developing engaging marketing campaigns, primarily in the email channel. As the custodian of our small to medium enterprise (SME), trade and corporate databases, every campaign will be tailored and segmented just for the audience.
Your focus will be to articulate, socialise and iterate strategies for leveraging the business marketing databases, driving a material change to the sophistication of our direct marketing to SME customers, trade partners and corporate account holders. While always thinking revenue, you’ll strike the right balance with customer experience.
What you will do;
- Collaborate with the team and key stakeholders across the business to determine the SME, trade, and corporate direct marketing activities.
- Liaise with product owners for flight specials, post-booking, Velocity, and elite member channels on mutual strategic opportunities.
- Develop impactful acquisition strategies for the business databases, activate and maintain healthy subscriber engagement
- Develop, deliver, and iterate the SME lifecycle communication experience, applying the defined customer segmentation
- When delivering campaigns:
- Source assets and develop creative using Photoshop and emails using Dreamweaver
- Create audiences in Adobe Campaign
- Manage stakeholder review and approvals
- Collaborate on offer design, configuration, and fulfilment activities
- Initiate technical improvements as required and collaborate with relevant teams for delivery.
- Manage a framework to evaluate the success of campaigns, individual tests, and the program of work.
To be successful in this role, you will hold;
- Extensive experience in marketing campaign management in digital and direct channels.
- Hands-on experience delivering and optimising email marketing campaigns and automation.
- Experience combining multiple data sources to determine campaign success and develop optimisations.
- Database or digital product management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across cross functional and agile squads.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
- You love everything B2B and have tons of experience delivering campaigns tailored for a business audience.
About Virgin Australia Group
What a great time to join Virgin Australia! With a strong market position and an outstanding leadership team, we are embarking on an exciting new chapter in our journey as we begin to recover from the impact of COVID-19.
We’re a winning team and we attract the best: challengers, innovators, and seriously fun individuals with big hearts. At Virgin Australia Group, we pride ourselves on recruiting the right people to join
our team and help us rise to the challenges ahead. No matter our role – we are united by our ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia, and always go one step further for our customers, colleagues, and our wider community.
For the health and safety of staff and guests, Virgin Australia has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. New staff will be required to comply with the Policy which includes being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before commencing work and providing Virgin Australia with evidence of your vaccination status.