About the role:
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Officer to join the Commercial team within our Engineering department, based at the Brisbane Hangar.
You will be responsible for ensuring contractual compliance on our major pooling agreements as well as other various vendor contracts. You will use your problem solving skills to troubleshoot, answer various queries and find solutions.
In addition, you will process invoices relating to freight and contracts on a monthly, weekly, daily basis. You will be required to add/update vendor master data in Trax as well as ensuring all compliance to process is followed.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate;
- Experience in supply chain, ideally within Aviation
- Working knowledge of modern supply chain principles
- A customer focused approach with strong communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management with exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products
- Experience with Trax or other Maintenance Management System, highly regarded
What you’ll get from us:
Amazing employee benefits including discounted flights for you and your family or friends, global accommodation options, ongoing training and development and much, much more!
If you are a motivated and solutions focused individual who can think outside the box, then apply now and join our dynamic team at Virgin Australia!
Supply Officer PD 2015.pdf