Hello. We’re Virgin Australia. And we’re back (in a big way).
We’re the airline that’s always done things a little different. Our way. The Virgin way. For us, flying is so much more than simply taking off and landing (although we understand that is quite important). It’s about going the extra mile, in the air and on the ground, to create authentic experiences that put our guests firmly at the heart of everything we do.
Who we’re looking for:
The objective of the Senior Manager, Architecture role is to work with the Head of Technology to define, drive, maintain, and govern the enterprise architecture standards, principles, and practices across Virgin Australia, together with the solutions created to bring the strategic objectives to life.
A highly visible role, reporting to the Head of Technology with a broad engagement within VA IT and business teams as well as externally with technology providers. This position will be responsible for managing a group of Architects - enterprise and solution and improving overall Architecture practice.
** This is a permanent role based in Brisbane only. **
What you’ll be doing:
- Engage and supervise Enterprise Architects in the development of the technology roadmap that aligns with the strategic objectives of business units and the different technology groups.
- Participate in IT multi-year planning and budgeting process.
- Provide architecture and technology consultancy for portfolio planning.
- Manage a team of Enterprise Architects who lead the delivery of architecture on projects to deliver desired business outcomes.
- Ensure work produced by the team is aligned with other portfolios and solutions across the organisation to ensure holistic enterprise solutions.
You’ll be great in this role if you have:
What you’ll get from us:
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and work from home)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the betterme digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you
We’re all individuals. We love that. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community, and anyone else who wants to join our family.
The safety and security of our people, guests and operations come first. Always. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive ‘Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy’. In a nutshell, to work with us, you’ll need to comply with our (and the airport’s) rules and regulations. And be fully vaxxed.
Ready to apply?
We’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.