Hello. We’re Virgin Australia. And we’re back (in a big way).
We’re the airline that’s always done things a little different. Our way. The Virgin way. For us, flying is so much more than simply taking off and landing (although we understand that is quite important). It’s about going the extra mile, in the air and on the ground, to create authentic experiences that put our guests firmly at the heart of everything we do.
What you’ll be doing:
The objective of the Customer Success Manager role is to enhance the customer experience from initial bid through to onboarding, creating a win-win outcome for both the customer and Virgin Australia. You will know how to navigate through the RFP (Request For Proposal) process with large corporate businesses, working in conjunction with the customer and internal departments to deliver a compelling RFP and win the business. You will be responsible for orchestrating a smooth onboarding experience for the customer and accelerating share shift to Virgin Australia. Key focus areas will be; supporting the delivery of RFP’s, execute customer onboarding deliverables, accelerate share shift, drive customer loyalty and building strategic internal and customer relationships.
Further responsibilities include:
- Craft compelling RFP documents to support the successful acquisition of new business and retain existing customers throughout the contract lifecycle
- Promptly initiate contract benefits to promote VA loyalty and realise revenue and share shift for new customers
- Accelerate corporate acquisition revenue and market share growth within the first 3-4 months of Agreement
- Support customer with Virgin Australia product & staff engagement and benefits awareness
- Measure success of Corporate sales accelerators and tactical campaigns through monthly reporting
- Drive the test and learn strategy for sales accelerators and sales incentives to help define the Virgin Australia sales toolkit
- Display energy, enthusiasm and initiative for achieving and exceeding goals
- Collaborate with internal department specialists to enhance the RFP repository and deliver compelling RFPs
- Coordinate collateral in partnership with the Virgin Australia marketing team to support customer communications
- Define customer nurture model, company profile and key stakeholders to ensure robust and comprehensive CRM profile
- Drive continuous improvement of customer onboarding, implementation, and sales collateral
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a corporate environment
- Strong experience within a sales, operational sales or sales contract management role
- Previous experience in contract negotiation, implementation and tender processes
- Demonstrated ability to engage and operate at all customer hierarchy levels, while also able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders (internally and externally).
- Experience in developing sales solutions to business problems and initiatives
- Experience with RFPs
- Demonstrated experience improving complex customer onboarding processes
What you’ll get from us:
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to);
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and work from home)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you
We’re all individuals. We love that. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community, and anyone else who wants to join our family.
The safety and security of our people, guests and operations come first. Always. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive ‘Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy’. In a nutshell, to work with us, you’ll need to comply with our (and the airport’s) rules and regulations. And be fully vaxxed.
Ready to apply?
We’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.