Workplace Productivity Specialist
Job no: 505366
Work type: Max Term
Categories: Other IT
About the role:
Utilise productivity tools and technology to deliver process improvements for our legal team and help improve efficiencies. You will understand business requirements and design and deliver solutions to meet these. This role will report into the Leader of Automation and work alongside other productivity specialists, whilst being dedicated to a transformational program of work.
- Collaborate with the Business Analyst, Solution Architect and internal teams to fully understand the end-to-end requirements.
- Proactively identify where efficiencies can be gained through the utilisation of productivity tools.
- Collaborate with core IT teams to design end to-end solutions that achieve business requirements, meet best practice and IT design principles.
- Utilise existing productivity tools to deliver solutions including Microsoft 365 products, SharePoint and Nintex forms & workflows.
- Document all solutions delivered and handover to BAU support teams to ensure continued support.
- Build and maintain positive engagement with key stakeholders.
- Regular collaboration with project teams to drive on time delivery of solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong technical understanding of modern workplace technologies including but not limited to SharePoint, Nintex forms & workflows and other Microsoft 365 products.
- Understanding of the interrelationships between Office 365 products and on-premises solutions and data sources.
- Relevant experience in a large complex organisation (essential).
- Proven skills in mapping the customers customer’s business process to product capability.
- Knowledge of Power BI, Power Automate, Power apps.
- Strong initiative and skills in identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience working in an Agile project environment.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proven organisational skills with an ability to manage time critical tasks.
- Basic understanding of IT security protocols and the Australian Privacy Principal.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
About Virgin Australia:
Virgin Australia Group is a major Australian airline headquartered in Brisbane, Australia. The company operates scheduled domestic and short-haul international flights, charter and cargo services, and the award-winning loyalty program Velocity Frequent Flyer. The Group has been a competitor in the Australian aviation landscape for more than 20 years.
Since November, Virgin Australia has been working on a plan to set itself up for future success. The Group has worked to ramp up flying, simplified its organisational structure, confirmed plans for 25 new 737 aircraft to renew and grow the fleet, and signalled deeper investment in technology and customer experience.
We’re a winning team and we attract the best: challengers, innovators, and seriously fun individuals with big hearts. At Virgin Australia Group, we pride ourselves on recruiting the right people to join our team and help us rise to the challenges ahead. No matter our role – we are united by our ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia, and always go one step further for our customers, colleagues and our wider community.
Advertised : E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close :
Back to search results Apply now