Job no: 503797
Work type: Full Time, Fixed Term
Categories: Partnership / Account Management
Get to know us
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members with many easy ways to earn Velocity Points both at home and around the world to enjoy fantastic rewards sooner! Working with Velocity is all about your engagement ability, technical expertise, your ideas, and your willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
About the role
We now have a rare opportunity for a talented Partnership Executive to join our Sydney team. You will be integral in ensuring the success of mutually beneficial objectives through expanding our relationships with our partners. This role will see you working with our top tier partners and through your strong marketing, product and partnership management skill; you will be the key point of contact and escalation for the partner.
What sets you apart is the pride you take in seamlessly developing and delivering marketing strategies and campaigns that deliver partnership objectives and also our broader Velocity commercial and membership objectives. Working with data to find better ways to do things is natural to you, as well as taking a strategic focus that drives value and complete ownership in the partnership.
The day to day
- Day to day Partnership Management including being a key point of contact and escalation; and managing the overall partner communications and administration processes
- Partner Operations to ensure that all aspects of a partnership are delivered as expected, managing appropriate escalations and briefs as required.
- Marketing Operations including assisting the Partner Manager with campaign planning, developing campaign briefs and business cases, data analysis, reporting and delivery of all marketing executions.
- Executing the commercial strategy with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Reporting to deliver all campaign and financial reporting based on agreed timeframes and formats.
- Ad hoc project and team work as required.
Want to know more? For more details on the role please refer to the position description Partnership Executive PD
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working preferably in an account management or commercial role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ industry experience in car hire, travel agency or the travel industry
- Demonstrable account and relationship management skills.
- Understanding of campaign management and process and objectives.
- A commercial and strategic mindset.
- Demonstrated passion to ideate, create and deliver innovative member experiences.
- Understanding of data based, digital or direct marketing.
- Flexibility and adaptability within an ever-changing agile environment.
- Experience within the loyalty and/or travel/aviation industries is advantageous.
Apply today and see where the journey can take you.
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now