Digital Marketing Experience Developer
Job no: 503139
Work type: Full Time
We are currently looking for an eager and energetic professional to fill the role of Optimisation Specialist, working across various communication channels to develop and deliver timely and relevant personalised experiences.
The role will support the execution of our digital personalisation strategy and be responsible for the development and implementation of personalised experiences. The role will make use of analytics, content and optimisation software to create and review personalised experiences and their impact on the customer journey.
The candidate will seek to continuously support the personalisation strategy by monitoring internal business trends as well as industry standards and new technologies.
About the role
You will be managing the creation of digital customer experiences within the Adobe Experience Cloud platform, specifically developing Activities, Audiences, Experiences and Offers within Adobe Target.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Supporting the development of the digital personalisation strategy across online channels with a focus on establishing a solid foundation for a future personalisation framework
- Developing strategies to improve the customer journey by analyising data and working with business stakeholders to identify key touchpoints and areas of opportunity.
- Creating and managing internal processes to prioritise optimisation opportunities and deliver end to end implementation working with both internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Work with the Digital Analytics team to measure and report on optimisation activities against ROI and KPIs
- Implementing and monitoring industry best practices for online personalisation to inform and develop the personalisation strategy
/ marketing agency environment. You will have 2 years + experience in a front end development role in a marketing
- Ability to analyse data and create customer journeys.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - communicating with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with testing & optimisation platforms such as Adobe Target or Optimizely would be preferred
- Understanding of programming language
What you’ll get from us
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Work in an environment that encourages rewarding their team through various employee recognition programs.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Be one of Skytrax’s Best Airline and Airline Staff in Australia/Pacific for 2017!
Ready to spread your wings?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.
Virgin Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive culture and supportive environment for our people. We believe diversity in our workforce strengthens our business and we welcome applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
A note from us to recruitment agencies
We politely ask that you avoid making any approaches or sending any unsolicited CVs to our Recruitment Team or Managers across the business. Virgin Australia is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs
Advertised : E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close : E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now