Job no: 503035
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Business Development, Account Management, Other Sales
GET TO KNOW US:
Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
We are unmistakeable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia. Join our team today.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Account Manager (Mid-Market) position has become available within Virgin Australia’s sales team based in Brisbane.
An ambassador of our brand whether on the road or in the office, you will be responsible for the retention and expansion of revenue within a portfolio of allocated accounts. You will be efficiently targeting customers through the support of key industry and airline partners.
Your day to day will include:
- Develop, implement and execute a strategic plan that focuses on delivering results for your assigned customer portfolio by exceeding revenue targets and sourcing incremental opportunities for revenue expansion within your defined account portfolio.
- Work with our Business Development team on new business opportunities and expansion within existing customer portfolio.
- Develop relationships with key corporate and industry partners to drive advocacy and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Active participation and visibility with customer and partner/networking organizations and participation in events as deemed necessary.
- Coordinate, maintain, and execute an effective sales call plan utilizing our CRM platform ensuring accounts information and contractual performance is kept up to date.
- Submit individual planning & performance reports on a weekly basis.
- Proactively solve any customer or stakeholder queries and find suitable resolutions by being outcome focused.
- Think and execute strategically in customer outcomes resulting in a win-win strategy
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
You will be an effective communicator with an enthusiastic approach who has the ability to build strong commercial relationships ultimately enabling you to maximise sales. Your previous experience in airline, travel agency, or account management coupled with your desire to achieve are a must.
- 5+ years experience in a similar corporate sales role, ideally within the airline or corporate travel environment with a particular emphasis on corporate account management.
- Exceptional experience in successful contract negotiation, implementation and execution.
- An ability to look outside the box, identifying hidden opportunities for incremental growth
- Be an effective communicator with an enthusiastic approach to build strong commercial relationships.
- Proven attention to detail and strong analytical skills and a results drive attitude
- Ability to develop, implement and execute a strategic Business Plan.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Competitive salary in addition to a generous sales incentive plan.
- Four weeks annual leave each year.
- An award winning team culture known the world over.
- Generous employee travel program for yourself, your family, and your friends – not only on Virgin Australia, but also many of our interline partners.
- Countless industry discounts – hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
Advertised : E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close : E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now