DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE BEST CABIN CREW IN THE WORLD?
GET TO KNOW US
At Virgin Australia, we want to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities in which we live, work and fly.
Virgin Australia proudly employs many Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and want to continue our work to be considered an Employer of Choice for our indigenous communities around the country.
Virgin Australia is partnering with Diversity Dimensions to provide Cabin Crew roles for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Diversity Dimensions support with a tailored recruitment process, face to face training and mentoring programs to set you up for success in these roles.
We are searching for vibrant individuals to deliver our world class on-board service with all the finesse our guests expect from Australia’s most desirable airline.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE
As Virgin Australia Cabin Crew, you are the face of our unique brand, no two days will ever be the same and you will expand your career horizons.
The main focus of this role is the safety and wellbeing of our guests and fellow crew. We want you to create a memorable in-flight experience and exceed guest expectations.
The role is a full-time role that works on a 24x7 rotating shift roster 365 days a year – this includes early starts, late finishes, weekends and public holidays. There is also yearly reoccurring training.
As Cabin Crew at Virgin Australia, you are required to:
- Be 18 years of age or olde
- Be a good communicator (written and verbal)
- Other spoken languages desirable
- Be able to reach a height of 180cm on flat feet and not be taller than 187cm
- Able to swim confidently without the aid of a flotation device
- Have attention to detail and take pride in your appearance
- Be able to sign on at the airport – ready to work within 2 hours when on call
If you are successful, you will need the following just prior to commencing:
- Hold a current passport with unrestricted access to all Virgin Australia ports of call
- A first aid and CPR certificate and
- A responsible service of alcohol certificate
Support will be provided to complete passport applications and the above qualifications.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Access to free airport parking whilst on duty
Virgin Australia is a work place free from discrimination and the diversity of all our teams enhances our diversity of thought. While our people have diverse backgrounds, and offer different skills and experiences, as a team, we are united by shared values and a will to make things better.
READY FOR EMBARK ON A NEW EXCITING CAREER WITH VIRGIN AUSTRALIA?
If you’re of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander decent and are ready to join this collaborative team that make a real difference to the customer experience of an award-winning airline, then we want to hear from you. Please follow the link below to submit your application online.
Virgin Australia is partnering with Diversity Dimensions for this recruitment project. Diversity Dimensions will be the point of contact throughout the recruitment process and your application will be forwarded across to them for review.
For further information, please email email@example.com