Virgin Australia Group is a major Australian airline group that operates domestic and international regular passenger services, charter and cargo services and the loyalty program Velocity Frequent Flyer. It is proud of its reputation for exceptional customer service.
The Group employs around 9,500 people in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom. We pride ourselves on recruiting the right people into the right roles and we’re always looking for team members in all specialties to join our award-winning team.
Virgin Australia Group team members are passionate believers in better. When we live our shared values of Heart, Spirit, Imagination and Collaboration, we can do things that most people would think impossible. As a result, every person that we come into contact with; our guests, our customers, our colleagues and the community will feel and experience better outcomes, based on the interactions we have with them
This role is responsible for translating the Virgin Australia brand and customer goals into tangible customer experiences at every inflight customer touch point. The role leads a team of specialists who define, launch and embed the customer service behaviours and end to end experiences for Virgin Australia Guests as well as programs, tools and improvements to help the delivery of inflight customer service by our people.
The Manager Inflight Experience is responsible for defining and designing what great customer and branded experience looks like at Virgin Australia through product and Service integration. This is done by designing experiences that support our customer strategy and drivers research within this market.
You will bring to this role;
- 5 years people leadership experience in a customer centric organisation
- Demonstrated ability to engage and inspire others to provide a branded customer experience
- Ability to communicate with and influence senior leaders in the organisation to champion customer
- Ability to translate information into communication that captures imagination and drives behavioural change
- Demonstrated ability in leading a significant change in an organisation that benefits customer experience
- Experience working in a regulated environment with a strong focus on safety
What you’ll get from us
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Work in an environment that encourages rewarding their team through various employee recognition programs.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Be one of Skytrax’s Best Airline and Airline Staff in Australia/Pacific for 2017!
Ready to spread your wings?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.
For further information please contact Amanda Dyson - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
PD Manager, Inflight Experience.pdf