GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
We are a people business, passionate about championing better, and believe who you are, and how you show up, is as important as what you do. Our vision is to change aviation for good, and as a people team we change lives good.
Having a deep understanding of this belief is critical if you are to be successful in this Talent & Organisational Development Manager opportunity. You will be accountable for the design and implementation of organisation development and the supporting people frameworks that create the conditions for every team member to champion better.
You will collaborate with business partnering and line teams across the Virgin Australia Group to ensure the design of integrated organisation development solutions which have been grounded in a deep appreciation of our operating environment, and in service of our people experience.
This role will sit within our Brisbane Head Office, however works as part of a nation-wide People team that ensures our visibility across and engagement with all Virgin Australia Group businesses. Whilst you won’t have any direct reports, we are searching for someone with strong experience in this space to partner with our Senior Leaders across our Group.
Please note this is a 12-month contract, with a potential for extension or permanency.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
- You hold extensive experience in the development & implementation in both organisational development solutions and change management programs;
- Moreover, your experience extends across culture & engagement, diversity & inclusion, health and well-being, organisational effectiveness, leadership development and talent management.
- Whilst you are a subject matter expert, you provide your advice in a strategic and engaging way that minimises “HR speak” and allows you to effectively influence leadership;
- You understand contemporary centre of excellence frameworks, along with associated methodologies and applications to support business strategy;
- You are a change expert who has led implementation of business projects, and have acted as consultant, coach and capability builder of change expertise;
- You hold demonstrated experience working with both external and internal stakeholder groups on leadership and talent capability programs of work; and
- You flexible and adaptable yourself – you’ll soon find out no two days in aviation are ever the same!
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Be one of Skytrax’s Best Airline and Airline Staff in Australia/Pacific for 2017!