We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. We want dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready for the challenge of working in a challenging environment.
The reality is that being a team member of the Virgin Australia group of airlines involves hard work but is very rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award winning service to every guest every day is putting the magic back into flying.
About the role
Virgin Australia Regional Airlines Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO) team is responsible for ensuring all Virgin Australia Regional Airlines aircraft maintain regulatory compliance and high operational performance standard with safety at the forefront.
We are looking for a Technical Records Officer to join our Perth team to ensure that all airworthiness regards are accurately updated, monitored, recorded and tracked. Additional duties in this role include but aren't limited to:
- Ensure component log-books and hard copy records are updated, archived and stored in accordance with the respective procedures
- Accurately and effectively record and retain airworthiness records for all aircraft under the CAMO
- Record Maintenance compliance in the Maintenance Information System
- Loading of new aircraft in the Maintenance Information System
- Build-up of Major (Class 1) components in the Maintenance Information System
- Feedback to OEM on ICA compliance
- Changes to the Maintenance Information System as required by the Aircraft Maintenance Program
- Conduct Maintenance Information System audits to ensure data integrity
What you’ll need
To become part of this diverse team, you will ideally have previous experience in technical records management and maintenance systems preferably in the aviation industry. This role requires a high attention to detail, strong organisational skills and someone who is confident in using computer programs.
Technical Records Officer _Position Description.pdf
What you’ll get from us:
- Fantastic employee benefits including discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options
- Diverse career paths – the sky is the limit... set your own course
- Employee Assistance Program – we have 24-hour support for our team members and their families
- Global brand – tap into the diverse offerings of the Virgin group
If you are ready to join the Virgin Australia brand or looking for your next step in your career, don’t miss the opportunity and submit your application today!