Job no: 501555
Work type: Full Time
Location: Brisbane, Australia Wide
Categories: All Administration, Service Culture, Other Customer Experience & Product, All Training
About the Team
The Service Culture team is responsible for continually improving the customer experience by working with our partners across the business to grow capability, empower and inspire our frontline teams. We walk the talk as Champions of Better, to enable our team members to deliver the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
About the Role
As a Planning and Logistics Advisor is a critical support role to the Service Culture Team who enable our frontline team members to deliver an experience that could only be Virgin to our guests.
This role is about providing exceptional administration, logistics and planning for service related programs and communications. This involves;
- Coordination, planning and logistics of meetings, training, workshops or other events
- Delivery and execution of events for our frontline teams
- Superior stakeholder management across all levels of the business
- Extensive diary management, including scheduling of rooms and technology
- Supporting and improving administrative processes
- Working across multiple systems and program inboxes
- Adhoc reporting of program / project statuses
- A focus on continuous improvement and championing better!
You are a people person who understands the Virgin brand and how important it is for our customer facing teams. You will be an innovative, out of the box thinker who has incredible organisational skills and thrives in a fast paced and dynamic team.
What you’ll need
- Experience in a varied planning / coordination position
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst managing competing priorities
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Office 365 and Outlook
- High attention to detail and diligence
- A passion for customer service delivery
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Strong team working skills as well as working independently
- Ability to engage confidently with key stakeholders
If you want to work on exciting projects in a collaborative and supportive team environment, then we want to see your #heart #spirit #imagination and #collaboration, apply now!
For more information, please see Position Description.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now