We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. We want dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready for the challenge of working in a challenging environment.
The reality is that being a team member of the Virgin Australia group of airlines involves hard work but is very rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award-winning service to every guest every day is putting the magic back into flying.
Get to know the role:
We are looking for an Analyst who will provide recommendations that will enhance inventory and supply chain strategies. You will draw on your report writing and analysis skills to successfully, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) data into robust and reliable solutions and reports.
In this role, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring an optimum range and depth of Inventory to meet Engineering and Maintenance requirements
- Implementing and managing spares positioning strategies to minimise delays and transportation costs
- Building key relationships and monitoring effectiveness of all Supply and Logistics stakeholders
Let’s get to know you:
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate;
- Advanced MS Access skills in writing complex SQL’s and MACRO’s
- A high degree of analytical ability and report writing skills
- Proven knowledge of Supply Chain
- Experience in inventory analysis and operations, ideally within Engineering / Aviation
What you’ll get from us:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle
This opportunity won’t be around for long. Don’t delay and miss your chance to be part of our journey as we achieve our vision of becoming the world’s most rewarding travel experience and apply now!