About the role:
Reporting to the Team Leader Crew Training Planning and working in a diverse and professional team of planners and analysts you will be required to produce training plans for crew rosters for the Virgin Australia fleet including regional, domestic and international operations.
As a Crew Training Planner, your role will encompass the coordination of all aspects of Flight or Cabin Crew ongoing training requirements including initial, upgrade, conversion and recurrent training programs, along with the management and maintenance of all associated records and qualifications. Training Planners have the opportunity to work on various business projects, as the dynamic nature of the business enables opportunity for innovation and improvement.
This role will enable you to gain specialised knowledge in regards to the application of regulatory work rules as set by aviation governing bodies. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with influential internal and external stakeholders.
We have 2 opportunities available on a full time contract basis until December 2019:
- Training Planner – Flight Crew
- Training Planner – Cabin Crew
To be a successful applicant you will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated success in a similar resource planning or rostering role
- Ability to interpret and apply regulatory rules to ensure strict compliance
- Ability to apply industrial rules and enterprise agreements within a large organisation
- Excellent communication skills with a variety of stakeholders across all levels
- Utilisation of resource management systems i.e. Sabre Aircrews, Mint or Geneva; and MS Office in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven problem-solving skills, particularly within the context of a cost and efficiency focused environment
- Adaptability in a dynamic and challenging environment
For more information, dee the position description below:
Crew Training Planner V0.4 FINAL 13Aug18.pdf
If you enjoy working as part of a close knit, supportive team environment and are looking for your next challenge, this could be the role for you!