Flight Operations Training System Specialist
Job no: 501346
Work type: fixed term, secondment
Location: Queensland Metro
Categories: Flight Operations, Network Operations, Network Management, Project Management, Program Management, Aviation, Business Development, Business Improvement, Business Analysis
We have an exciting opportunity for a Flight Operations Training Systems Specialist to join our Flight Operations team in Virgin Village.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Manager, Flight Operations Business Change and Improvement, this Specialist position plays a pivotal role in being the subject matter expert of the electronic grading and qualification management platform and providing overall system support services to Flight Operations and the Crew Manager MINT Program.
You will also coordinate and have an oversight of new system enhancements/releases being deployed which includes participating in testing to ensure a desired outcome. In addition to this you will be required to document any new interdepartmental workflow processes.
The Flight Operations Training Systems Specialist will work collaboratively within the Flight Training and Standards team and the Crew Manager MINT Program to ensure the MINT system adheres to department policy.
You are a driven and motived individual who has an advanced understanding of operational standards and training requirements within a high capacity airline and experience with system coding and programming software will be highly regarded. In addition to this, you will also be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail whilst working within a project team that has delivered change programs at an enterprise level.
What you’ll need:
- Advanced understanding of operational departments using MINT with a comprehensive understanding of the business process relationships between Crew Resourcing, Crew Planning, Crew Training Planning, Crew Control and Flight Standards for Flight Operations and Cabin Crew.
- An excellent ability to identify system enhancements and understand how internal systems (e.g. Crew Manager & MINT) integrate.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to build strong stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Demonstrated high level competency with MS Office (Office 365, Excel, SharePoint, OneNote etc.).
- A logical thinking approach with a demonstrated passion for technology, systems and software.
Sabre AirCrews/ Crew Manager experience will be highly regarded.
If you are ready for your next challenge and are a champion of better, we want to hear from you. Apply now!
For further information, see the below position description.
Advertised : E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close : E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now