Training & Compliance Officer - Tigerair
Job no: 501306
Work type: Full Time
Location: Victoria Metro
Tigerair Australia has one main goal of being the budget airline of choice for all Australians and remains firmly committed to delivering the best in terms of safe, affordable, reliable air travel with friendly service.
We fly people not just planes and we know that having the right people on board at team Tigerair is critical to achieving our goal of becoming Australia’s number one choice for value air travel.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Training & Checking, the role requires the planning of Pilot Initial and Recurrent training activities, administrative support across regulatory compliance duties, monitoring of currency requirements and support to Management to assist in regulatory compliance duties.
This role requires a high level of attention to detail due to the maintenance of training files and Flight Crew operational records. It is an exciting opportunity to join TigerAir!
Other key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Training records and management
- Database Management
- Uphold Tigerair values
Who you are:
To be successful in this role you will be a flexible team player, self-motivated and have excellent communication and time management skills.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Exposure to the aviation industry will be highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- AIMS usage and experience is desirable
- Experience in liaising and collaborating with training leaders to develop training course schedules to ensure resources are available
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate working in a fast paced, changing and challenging environment
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, have a passion to drive continuous improvement and work in a varied role with cross exposure to multiple departments within an airline group, then apply now!
For further information about this role, please read the position description.
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now