Virgin Tech is experiencing an exciting period of growth and project work; as such we now have multiple opportunities available to join our Aircraft Maintenance Team as a Storeperson.
Get to know the role:
Reporting to the department leader, the Aircraft Spare Parts Storeperson will work a Monday to Friday rotation with hours between 0600-1800. You will be responsible for the correct receipt, storage, issue and despatch of aircraft spares and tooling in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Inventory Management; storage control, preparation & despatch of time critical or routine replenishment inventory, cyclic counting and shelf life control.
- Tool Store Control; ensuring correct tools are received, complete, and available.
- Component Repair Coordination: processing of unserviceable product including onsite scrapping and despatch to approved vendors.
- Local Airport Logistics; providing on location spares and tooling deliveries to maintenance teams.
- Customer Service; providing efficient front line support to airline engineering, aircraft maintenance and other internal & external customers as required.
Let’s get to know you:
We are looking for people who possess strong organisational skills along with interpersonal and computer literacy skills. A thorough knowledge of WH&S warehousing requirements, a sound knowledge of warehousing and distribution systems will be important in driving efficiencies and safety throughout day to day operations. This role requires strong attention to detail to ensure compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
You currently hold, or will be eligible to obtain;
- Forklift Licence
- An ASIC (Australian Security Identify Card)
- Airside Driver's Authority
- Dangerous Goods by Air Acceptance Certificate
For any further information please see the position description below.
Virgin Tech Storeperson Position Description.pdf
What you’ll get from us:
Other than the opportunity to work for the iconic Virgin brand and an award-winning airline…
As a Virgin Australia team member, you will also receive fantastic employee benefits including but not limited to discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options.
If you are ready for your next challenge and ready to be a part of the Virgin Australia Aircraft Maintenance team then we welcome you to submit your application now!