Job no: 501153
Work type: fixed term, Full Time
Location: SYD Grosvenor Place
Categories: Partnership Management, Loyalty Operations
GET TO KNOW US:
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia. We have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on our members is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the Australia’s most loved loyalty program.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Partnership Executive to join our team.
Reporting to the Partnership Manager, the Partnership Executive role sits within the Velocity Consumer Partnerships team and plays an integral role in ensuring that the program and partners achieve mutually beneficial objectives and targets. Rather than bringing in new business, this role focuses on account management which includes coordinating the day to day relationship and managing and implementing campaigns.
GET TO KNOW THE DAY TO DAY:
- Day to day Partnership Management including being a key point of contact and escalation; and managing the overall partner communications and administration processes Partner Operations to ensure that all aspects of a partnership are delivered as expected, managing appropriate escalations and briefs as required.
- Marketing Operations including assisting the Partner Manager with campaign planning, developing campaign briefs and business cases, data analysis, reporting and delivery of all marketing executions.
- Executing the commercial strategy with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Reporting to deliver all campaign and financial reporting based on agreed timeframes and formats.
- Ad hoc project and team work as required.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working preferably in an account management or commercial role.
- Demonstrable account and relationship management skills.
- Understanding of campaign management and process and objectives.
- A commercial and strategic mindset.
- Demonstrated passion to ideate, create and deliver innovative member experiences.
- Understanding of data based, digital or direct marketing.
- Flexibility and adaptability within an ever-changing agile environment.
- Experience within the loyalty and/or travel/aviation industries is advantageous.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now