Job no: 501137
Work type: Full Time
Location: Queensland Metro
Categories: Sales, Training
We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. We want dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready for the challenge of working in a challenging environment.
About the role
This role exists to improve service across the company through the delivery of tools, training, communications and programs which enhance service delivery to Virgin Australia Guests.
You will also be responsible for:
- Contribute to Commercial Sales Target through targeted training and effective up to date use and promotion of the IT platforms
- Develop and design sales and product training for Commercial Sales team members to improve service through negotiation and product knowledge
- Ensure all training content and Operating procedures are up to date and accurate use of SharePoint, Visio and Microsoft applications
- Delivery of training via different mediums including to be not limited to: webinars, learning management tools and class room facilitation
- Overall governance of the individual team member’s learning journey
Who you are:
A Sales and service professional. You strive to ensure the best outcome for your customer, while generating revenue for the company.
A superior communicator. You pride yourself on your verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable in speaking with a range of stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
A passionate collaborator. You pride yourself on driving decisions and owning a commercial outcome for all parties involved.
A level headed self-motivator. You have no problems remaining calm under pressure and will put your head down and work through it.
A Champion of better. You thrive on process improvement, and seamless error free outputs.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level computer literacy in the use of all Microsoft applications
- Ability to design training manuals and SOP’s for internal and external use
- Previous experience as a training facilitator
- Knowledge of the GDS, specifically Sabre
- Accreditation in Training and Development
What you’ll get from us:
Other than the opportunity to work for an award-winning airline, be part of an exciting brand and fantastic work culture….
As a Virgin Australia team member, you will also receive fantastic employee benefits including discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options.
If you’re ready to join this collaborate team and drive sales for an award-winning airline, then we want to hear from you.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Application close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now