So, who are we?
At Tigerair, we fly people not just planes. We know that having the right people on board at team Tigerair is critical to achieving our goal of becoming Australia’s budget airline of choice. Every day, we bring people closer to places, experiences, and each other. And we have fun doing it.
Want to get to know the position of Cabin Crew a little better?
What can we say... the position of Cabin Crew is definitely like no other! It truly is a lifestyle to be fully embraced. On board, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the security, safety and wellbeing of our travellers and your colleagues as the highest priority;
- Delivering a genuine, memorable experience for our travellers, helping to create lifelong memories;
- Collaborating with Cabin Crew, Flight Crew and Ground Crew to ensure a seamless journey for our travellers; and
- Representing the Tigerair brand in a fun professional manner at all times.
Please note that all Cabin Crew opportunities at Tigerair are full-time.
Now, let’s get to know YOU!
We are searching for vibrant, reliable and genuine people who are committed to the pursuit of excellence. You will understand that travel is about new experiences and memorable experiences, and on board you will be committed to delivering this for our travellers. You will be flexible, understanding that the world of aviation is constantly evolving minute to minute.
Please note we also have some minimum requirements that you will need to meet:
- Be 18 years of age or over;
- Have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency;
- Be able to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC);
- Be competent in written and spoken English;
- Be able to reach a height of 157cm on flat feet;
- Be able to fulfil a full-time position that works on a 24x7x365 rotating shift roster to meet our operational requirements;
- Be willing to be rostered for overnights away from your home base;
- Be able to swim 50 metres and tread water for three minutes, clothed and unaided;
- Hold previous customer service experience;
- Have high attention to detail and polished grooming; and
- Be able to sign on at the airport and ready to work within 120 minutes when on call.
If you are successful and offered a position with us, you will also need to hold the following prior to Day 1 of Training:
- A current passport with 18 months validity, with unrestricted access to all Tigerair ports of call;
- A Level 2 First Aid and CPR certificate; and
- A Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate valid in NSW
Are you ready to go for it? Submit your application today!