Job no: 498334
Work type: Full Time
Location: Queensland Metro
Categories: Financial Services
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced finance candidate to join Virgin Australia group in a Finance Partner role.
As Finance Partner you will provide effective planning, analysis and advice on all financial aspects within the portfolio of departments. With a commercial focus this role will ensure the initiatives and processes are in place to deliver the business unit requirements & targets.
Your key responsibilities will be –
- Providing commercial and strategic financial support to the senior management team
- Delivering budgets and forecasts to meet deliverables for the portfolio
- Overseeing the preparation and presentation of management packs
- Senior stakeholder engagement and management
- Financial analysis and modelling
- Business reporting, developing business cases and driving portfolio initiatives
To succeed in this role you will possess -
- Solid experience working within Commercial Finance
- A high level of commercial acumen
- CA/ CPA or equivalent qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/ Commerce or Economics
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
This is a key role within the Finance team. If this sounds like you – Apply Now!
For further information please contact Amanda Dyson Amanda.email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer an applicant