Hello. We’re Velocity Frequent Flyer, one of Australia’s largest loyalty programs. With more than 11.5 million members (and counting!), we live and breathe travel, and we love sharing our passion for memorable experiences with our members.
Imagine being immersed in a world where every day is an adventure, where you have the power to turn dreams into reality. Where you’re a part of a team that’s rewriting the rules for how loyalty programs work and what they can bring to members. That’s the journey you’ll be on in our team. Enabling members to redeem their points fast for breath taking getaways, financial benefits, shopping experiences and a whole lot more. All the while benefiting from a role that is part of the Virgin Australia Group, with all the exciting perks, support and opportunity available to our team members.
What you’ll be doing:
The Manager, Personalisation and their squad will support Velocity business teams, to educate on personalisation and partner with them to develop, design and deploy best practice customer experiences. The personalisation squad has been specifically enabled to bring the organisation through change, evolving how we engage with our customers through ways of working, process and environment. This change will drive customer connection to the Virgin and Velocity brand through relevant, meaningful and measurable customer interactions.
You’ll be great in this role if you:
- Come with 5+ years' experience in Personalisation, Omni/Marketing tech & Experimentation roles or equivalent, with a focus on driving business outcomes
- Have had previous experience deploying large scale personalisation and automation programs
- Experience consulting, influencing and advising key business stakeholders independently including Product and Marketing
- Have worked within analytics teams, focusing on customer including audience selection through triggers, events, segmentation and modelling
- Have experience across key contact channels including email, SMS and digital touchpoints in large, complex organisations; with a strong customer-centric focus
- Are a master with measurement across customer experiences and touchpoints, with the ability to optimise with data led insights
- Possess project management skills with a strong commercial acumen and business partnering lense
- Have a strong understanding of marketing theory across customer experiences/CRM
- Know the ins and outs of marketing/communication technology systems and processes
- Come with strong understanding of the digital environment including tag management and tracking
- Have previously worked with a loyalty program or have loyalty marketing experience (desirable)
- Experience working in an agile workplace and familiar with agile ceremonies and practices including SCRUM and Kanban (desirable)
- Degree or post-graduate qualification in marketing, business, mathematics, analytics or related areas (desirable)
What you’ll get from us
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and work from home)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the betterme digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you
We’re all individuals. We love that. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community, and anyone else who wants to join our family.
Ready to apply? We’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.