Based in Sydney (preferred) or Brisbane or Melbourne with WFH flexibility
Hello. We’re Velocity Frequent Flyer, one of Australia’s largest loyalty programs. With more than 11 million members (and counting!), we live and breathe travel, and we love sharing our passion for memorable experiences with our members.
Imagine being immersed in a world where every day is an adventure, where you have the power to turn dreams into reality. Where you’re a part of a team that’s rewriting the rules for how loyalty programs work and what they can bring to members. That’s the journey you’ll be on in our team. Enabling members to redeem their points fast for breathtaking getaways, financial benefits, shopping experiences and a whole lot more. All the while benefiting from a role that is part of the Virgin Australia Group, with all the exciting perks, support and opportunity available to our team members.
What you’ll be doing:
Sitting within the Marketing Team, you'll work hand-in-glove with our Product, Commercial and Loyalty teams to develop and execute tactical campaigns to meet commercial goals and work with our Brand, CRM, Social, Content, PR and Agency teams to execute.
You’ll be great in this role if you:
- Come with experience in digital, data-driven and CRM techniques (particularly email channel)
- Have worked in A/B and multi-variate testing
- Have experience supporting paid media strategy and delivery
- Are proficient with social media planning, content development and execution
- Have strong collaboration with cross-functional teams or agile squads
- Can prioritise tasks based on commercial needs
- Have proven experience within a commercial, retail or sales environment
- Are able to apply Spam and Privacy compliance principles in direct marketing context
- Have strong experience in marketing campaign management, techniques and processes in digital & direct channels
- Have had experience in multi-channel marketing campaign design and delivery (desirable)
- Have previously worked with SEM and SEO campaign management and/or delivery (desirable)
- Have knowledge of B2C marketing process (desirable)
What you’ll get from us
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and work from home)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the betterme digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you
We’re all individuals. We love that. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community, and anyone else who wants to join our family.
Ready to apply? We’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.