Hello. We’re Virgin Australia. And we’re back (in a big way).
We’re the airline that’s always done things a little different. Our way. The Virgin way. For us, flying is so much more than simply taking off and landing (although we understand that is quite important). It’s about going the extra mile, in the air and on the ground, to create authentic experiences that put our guests firmly at the heart of everything we do.
Who we’re looking for:
Work with internal and external partners to assist in designing, developing and improving products and initiatives that will fast-track value and interest to our partners, members and business. You will work with the New Product Development team and broader technology/operational teams in assisting to implement, market, analyse and improve the new product or features, utilising the Velocity agile methodology whilst being a key stakeholder collaborating across the wider business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and continuously improve user and customer journeys for our loyalty members, partners and business users that align to Velocity’s strategic goals.
- Develop solutions with vendors and partners to bring to life concepts that gain commercial agreement and progress to product and feature development.
- Collaborate within an agile cross functional squad tasked with the conception, design, delivery, nurture and running of new products or features to create greater value for partners, members and VA Group.
- Help to build strategic capabilities within the team.
- Review and analyse user interactions, user feedback and product/feature performance to inform team and leadership decision making and product and feature roadmaps.
You’ll be great in this role if you have:
- Proven knowledge of product development approach and principles.
- Understanding of Mobile & digital experience design, as well as customer research principles.
- Understanding of digital and physical payment card industry.
- Knowledge of loyalty environment, loyalty businesses and concepts (desirable).
- Skills working in an Agile framework.
- Ability to conduct and manage qualitative research, using observation, contextual enquiries, task analysis and interview techniques.
- Ability to generate customer insights from research data sets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a mind set for test and learn.
- Strong customer focus to enhance experiences for our partners and members.
- Experience in User Design/Customer Experience/Solution Design.
- Practice in designing user journeys and customer experiences for digital loyalty or payments experiences (desirable).
- Skills in pitching and co-designing solution orientated initiatives, both internally and externally to C-level business partners.
- Experience facilitating cross functional workshops to meet multiple business and customer objectives.
- Skills in capturing end user behavioural data to generate actionable insights to drive to a commercial value outcome.
What you’ll get from us:
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and work from home)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the betterme digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you
We’re all individuals. We love that. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community, and anyone else who wants to join our family.
The safety and security of our people, guests and operations come first. Always. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive ‘Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy’. In a nutshell, to work with us, you’ll need to comply with our (and the airport’s) rules and regulations. And be fully vaxxed.
Ready to apply?
We’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.