Sydney or Brisbane based (Hybrid with WFH flexibility)
Hello. We’re Velocity Frequent Flyer, loyalty program of Virgin Australia. And we’re back (in a big way).
With a year of ups and downs behind us all, we’re now ramping things up. Looking for new, come-as-you-are team members to join our fast-growing squad, responsible for rebuilding Virgin Australia’s loyalty program, currently 11 million members strong, and counting. That’s half of Australia!
If successful, you’ll be able to shout from the rooftops that millions of Australians have you and your team to thank for stacking up their Points and making getting back up in the air even more exciting.
Who we’re looking for:
Someone keen to join an award-winning team and take one of ‘Australia’s most loved loyalty programs’ to the next level. With a thing for best in class, digital campaign marketing, enjoys a multi-faceted role and has the talent engage our members in creative and innovative ways.
You’re hungry in learning about business applications and asking the right questions to constantly improve campaign delivery.
What you’ll be doing:
As part of the Everyday Spend team, you’ll be working with some of Australia’s biggest brands, enabling members to build their Velocity Points balance even when they are not flying. You’ll be executing a range of campaigns, assisting them coming to life. You’ll work collaboratively with commercial partnership teams and external partners, driving value for member and partners. You will always be hands on, refining campaigns and looking at analytics/data to optimise results.
Additionally, you will
- Develop and implement strategies at a campaign level (e.g. solus email campaign) or bundle level
- Embrace business change and actively participate in the strategy and implementation
- Support the creation of a strategy for a partner or portfolio
- Support new partner/product launches
- Service partners to acquire customers and drive loyalty for Virgin Australia
- Collaborate with broader team/squad to move campaigns and activities from concept into execution
- Ensure marketing is targeted, relevant and effective
- Develop customer and omni-channel experiences with support
- Manage owned channel campaigns from end to end, including maintaining campaign documents like registers, experience documentation and campaign briefs
We’re looking for someone who’s…
- A curious type
- A multi-tasker who thrives in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Passionate about building marketing campaigns, reporting and analytics
- Has communication skills like no other and loves meetings
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Who’s keen to delight our customers
- Has a wicked eye for detail
- Has digital, data-driven experience and CRM exposure
- Able to provide meaningful campaign reporting and analysis
- And wants to be part of our great culture of diverse people
What you’ll get from us:
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and work from home)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the betterme digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you
We’re all individuals. We love that. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community, and anyone else who wants to join our family.
The safety and security of our people, guests and operations come first. Always. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive ‘Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy’. In a nutshell, to work with us, you’ll need to comply with our (and the airport’s) rules and regulations. And be fully vaxxed.
Want to know more? We’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.