Velocity Frequent Flyer
Operational Analyst Loyalty Program
Sydney Full Time Permanent Opportunity
Hello. We’re Velocity Frequent Flyer, loyalty program of Virgin Australia. . And we’re back (in a big way).
With a year of ups and downs behind us all, we’re now ramping things up. Looking for new, come-as-you-are team members to join our fast-growing squad, responsible for rebuilding Virgin Australia’s loyalty program, currently 10 million members strong, and counting. That’s half of Australia!
If successful, you’ll be able to brag your heart out that millions of Australians have you and your team to thank for stacking up their Points and making getting back up in the air even more exciting.
Who we’re looking for:
Someone keen to join an award-winning team and take one of ‘Australia’s most loved loyalty programs’ to the next level. With a thing for best in class, you are technically focused and are not shy about asking the right questions to constantly improve process, have solid communication skills and enjoy working collaboratively.
What you’ll be doing:
This role supports the design, delivery and maintenance of Velocity’s Commercial Partnerships functions including loyalty earn, redemption, profile management, and commercial partnership related acquisition channels. You will assist in shaping member and partner-centric operations and service delivery solutions. The role demands a “hands on” performer who can roll their sleeves up when required, balanced with a big picture mindset.
Additionally, you will
- Work with operational specialists to govern operational processes and improvements
- Manage technical capability and solution options (API, SFTP, SSO) to ensure best outcomes across member earn, redemption and profile management for Commercial Partners
- Manage daily partner operations, and service providers to deliver priority projects and enhancements that support Velocity’s strategy and longer-term goals
- Liaise with internal commercial teams to ensure successful implementation of new partners and ongoing campaigns and promotions activities
- Together with service providers drive system enhancements or processes to improve functionality, increase ease of use for members
- Provide support and service recovery expertise to stakeholders by coordinating and liaising with service providers regarding production support issues, participating in problem solving and triage to ensure resolution in a timely manner
- Participate in Velocity critical incidents process by providing post incident impact analysis
- Act as the key representation for partner operational escalations
We’re looking for someone who…
- Enjoys problem solving and possess strong analytical skills to diagnose issues, identify trends, perform root cause analysis and articulate problem scope
- Has an eye for detail and the ability to concisely document requirements and processes
- Holds a strong understanding of account security principles
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and is able to articulate across a range of business functions
- Has previously worked within loyalty operations environment dealing with digital and technical assets
- Relishes in liaising with challenging stakeholders and turning complex situations into positive outcomes
- Holds user acceptance testing experience
What you’ll get from us:
Only some of the best perks out there, like working with great people who support each other and shape awesome team culture.
Flight perks of course.
Being one of the founding team members in our new structure and venture that is set to see Velocity and Virgin Australia soar towards success.
And well, quite a bit more.
We’re all individuals. We love that. And want we you to be yourself too. Whoever that is. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI community, and anyone else who wants to join our rich, diverse family.
At the Virgin Australia Group, the safety and security of our people, guests and operations come first. Always. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive ‘Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy’. In a nutshell, to work with us, you’ll need to comply with our (and the airport’s) rules and regulations. And be fully vaxxed.
Want to know more?
Get in touch and we can go from there.