Head of Crew Culture
- Job Number: 506176
- Work type: Full Time
- Location: Australia Wide, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth
- Categories: Cabin Crew, Cabin Crew Management, Other Cabin Crew
Head of Crew Culture and Performance
- Create a culture where our people can be their authentic self-every day and deliver exceptional experiences that bring a smile to our guests and fellow crew
- Work on the fly – a combination of work from home, at the office or across our network of crew bases
- Bring your Virgin Flair and join our transformation journey to be Australia’s most loved airline
Hello. We’re Virgin Australia. And we’re back (in a big way).
We’re the airline that’s always done things a little different. Our way. The Virgin way. For us, flying is so much more than simply taking off and landing (although we understand that is quite important). It’s about going the extra mile, in the air and on the ground, to create authentic experiences that put our guests firmly at the heart of everything we do.
Who we’re looking for:
A Head of Crew Culture and Performance that will create, lead and embed a customer centric culture within the Customer Service Delivery team across our airports and on board our aircraft.
This position can be based in any major port within Australia and, you will work with the direction of the General Manager of Customer Service Delivery.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with our Crew Transformation and Change Manager to develop, lead and implement the Crew Culture strategy that encompasses Virgin Flair as our core value and lift our people to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Exercise your passion to enhance our operational excellence by ensuring our people are accountable for delivering business requirements and have a clear expectation set on safety, efficiency, compliance and delivering magical customer experiences
- Lead and inspire our Crew Culture Managers and Leaders to embed engagement strategies that are seriously fun and unique to our airline and promote a one team approach
- Manage escalated people matters in line with company obligations and legislative requirements with the support of our people partners
- Manage reward and recognition frameworks that encourage and acknowledge our crew’s performance
- Oversight of the service delivered by our crew in line with business KPIs ensuring consistency across the operation
- Engage and listen to our crew and guests’ feedback so we can continue to create a uniquely Virgin flying experience
What you need to be successful:
- Someone with that human-centric approach that truly demonstrates care for our people, customers and community.
- Experience in delivering magical moments within a large scale customer centric operation
- Proven experience in strategy execution and KPI achievement
- Demonstrated experiencing in coaching, mentoring and developing others potential.
- Awareness of domestic and international airport regulatory environments
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and learn quickly in evolving environments
- Commercial thinker with a challenger spirit
What you’ll get from us:
- Great fares – domestic and international travel benefits for you, your family and your friends.
- Industry discounts – lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, and retail – you name it, we have a deal for it.
- Health and wellbeing – access to discounted fitness programs.
- Corporate health insurance – multiple offers across multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Diverse career paths and career development.
For further information about the Head of Crew Culture and Performance, please refer to the position description.
PD - Head of Crew Culture_Final.docx
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to be a part of the Virgin Australia Family, then we encourage you to submit your application now!
COVID-19 has kept us grounded for far too long. But we can’t ignore the impact it’s having, and will continue to have, in our industry.
At Virgin Australia, the safety and security of our people, guests and operations come first. Always. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive ‘Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Policy’.
In a nutshell, to work with us, you’ll need to comply with our (and the airport’s) rules and regulations. And be fully vaxxed.
- Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
- Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend