CMS Project Specialist
- Job Number: 506086
- Work type: Max Term
- Location: Brisbane
- Categories: Project/Program/Portfolio Management
Hello. We’re Virgin Australia. And we’re back (in a big way).
We’re the airline that’s always done things a little different. Our way. The Virgin way. For us, flying is so much more than simply taking off and landing (although we understand that is quite important). It’s about going the extra mile, in the air and on the ground, to create authentic experiences that put our guests firmly at the heart of everything we do.
Who we’re looking for:
The objective of the CMS Project Specialist role is to utilise your past experience to help Virgin implement it's next generation Crew Management System. Day to day work includes tasks such as scoping and documenting current practice, develop new business processes, user testing of the new system as well as assisting in the development of training materials.
The CMS project specialist team is made up of subject matter experts representing all facets of crew management, including Workforce Planning, Integrated Operations and Training & Standards.
We have 2 positions available - one rostering specialist and one crew tracking specialist. Both are fixed term contract until 31st March'23 with ASAP start.
What you’ll be doing:
Work with process analysts and the wider BAU team to map current business processes relevant to Crew Management
Assist in developing future state processes and new ways of working through consultation with the wider business
Document current 'pain-points' and limitations relevant to Crew Management
Seek to understand the business improvement drivers behind new initiatives and projects and communicate these effectively
- Conduct user acceptance testing according to business requirements and co-ordinate with the wider project testing team to ensure efficient and thorough testing coverage
Assist in the development of gap analysis' comparing as-is and to-be business process
You’ll be great in this role if you have:
Experience in Airline Operations or Airline Crew Planning is highly desirable
Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
Ability to use several software packages relevant to performing the role, in particular Sabre AirCrews
Exceptional communication skills, teamwork, cooperation, problem solving and organisational skills
- Experience in project delivery is highly desirable
Proven ability to develop relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll get from us
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to)
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and work from home)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the betterme digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you
We’re all individuals. We love that. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community, and anyone else who wants to join our family.
The safety and security of our people, guests and operations come first. Always. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive ‘Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy’. In a nutshell, to work with us, you’ll need to comply with our (and the airport’s) rules and regulations. And be fully vaxxed.
Ready to apply?
We’re ready to hear from you. Apply now.
- Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
- Applications close:
Back Apply now Refer a friend