Job no: 505821
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Digital, Brand, Data & Analytics
Hello. We’re Velocity Frequent Flyer, loyalty program of Virgin Australia and we’re back (in a big way).
With a year of ups and downs behind us all, we’re now ramping things up. Looking for new, come-as-you-are team members to join our fast-growing squad, responsible for rebuilding Virgin Australia’s loyalty program, currently 10 million members strong, and counting. That’s half of Australia!
If successful, you’ll be able to brag your heart out that millions of Australians have you and your team to thank for stacking up their Points and making getting back up in the air even more exciting.
Who we’re looking for:
Someone keen to join an award-winning team and take one of ‘Australia’s most loved loyalty programs’ to the next level. With a thing for best in class, likes a multi-faceted role and has the talent to engage and influence stakeholders from across the business.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Digital Producer there will be no boring moments (but that’s a good thing), as you’ll be driving a range of projects and people to see our campaigns come to life and reach key financial goals. You’ll also be given opportunities to innovate and improve the way we do things to delight our customers and stakeholders even more.
You’ll own the day to day management and production of our digital assets - from our website, to campaign landing pages, web banners and social media. Your delivery is innovative and best in class across content and communications; you ensure alignment across our campaign objectives, partner briefs and internal commercial deadlines. You’ll be pivotal between a wide range of stakeholders at Velocity and will develop and maximise the impact of our member content on our digital assets; receiving traffic from both inbound and outbound digital marketing. You will use analytics to measure effectiveness and optimise our results.
Other key elements of the role include:
- Developing & implementing high quality content throughput, including efficient content delivery deadlines, pipeline, optimisation and eventual removal of content.
- Monitoring & reviewing progress through web analytics and conducting ongoing data lead optimisations, driving content performance and user engagement.
Who you are:
Naturally curious and analytical: you have deep analytical skills with a curious nature to ensure all requirements are relevant. You ensure there are no gaps and can creatively interpret briefs with engaging and innovative content proposals.
Agile: you are used to working using agile work practices and are comfortable working in a large enterprise digital experience team with a large technology stack a+ commercially lead objectives.
Passionate innovator: You champion better every day and have a natural passion to think outside the box and drive innovations. You work as a role model in the wider digital and marketing group sharing industry best practice and new ways of working.
Sophisticated communicator and influencer: you pride yourself on driving decisions and owning a commercial outcome for all parties involved. You are used to collaborating with a host of internal stakeholders and making sure communications are timely and relevant. Most importantly, you’re a strong believer that who you are is what gets results.
What you’ll need
- The instinctive ability to work within clearly defined brand guidelines and take direction.
Strong experience using customer-centric design practices + knowledge of design thinking.
- Solid copywriting skills, understanding of digital content strategy and implementation.
Proven experience in web analytics and data led content optimisations and outcomes.
- Proven experience operating and running a CMS, preferably Adobe Experience Manager.
Loyalty, airline or financial services experience – is a great to have.
What you’ll get from us:
- Fantastic employee benefits including discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options.
- Study assistance – we offer support for study linked to development.
- Team member development – we have our own in-house learning and development centre.
- Employee Assistance Program – we have 24-hour support for our team members and their families.
Don't miss out, Apply today!
Advertised : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close :
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend