The role of Marketing Executive – Loyalty Partnerships sits within our Velocity Frequent Flyers team. This role is integral to our new team focusing on B2B partnership marketing. You will focus on ensuing partners achieve their business outcomes and objectives.
This is a great opportunity for a marketer with a passion for loyalty programs, building and developing B2B partnerships.
The Marketing Executive – Loyalty Partnerships is responsible for:
- Supporting new business activities and onboarding and contracting for new partner acquisitions
- Being the key point of contact and escalation for partners, managing the overall partner communications and administration processes.
- Developing campaign briefs, campaign planning, assisting with business cases, providing data analysis, reporting and delivery of all marketing executions.
- Ensuring that all functionality is delivered as expected and managing appropriate escalations and briefs as needed.
- Reporting on campaign effectiveness and financial reporting/reconciliations based on agreed timeframes and formats.
- Maintain Partner and Prospect contacts information.
- Ad hoc project work /delivery as required
To be successful, you will have:
- Previously managed campaigns and hold a strong understanding of the process and objectives.
- An ability to build solid partner relationships within B2B.
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital marketing and/or loyalty marketing.
- A Tertiary Business Degree or similar in a related discipline.
- An in-depth understandings of data based / digital / direct marketing.
- Solid commercial acumen.
- Demonstrable account and relationship management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal reasoning skill set.
- Excellent attention to detail and a solid communication / presentation capability.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience working preferably in an account management, loyalty, or marketing commercial role.
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia. Our vision is to become ‘Australia’s most loved loyalty program’ enabling members to engage and transact with our program through multiple channels every day. With over 10 million members, we are focused on transforming loyalty and we continue to lead the way with game changing initiatives.
Virgin Australia team members are passionate believers in better. Every person that we come into contact with; our guests, our members, our customers, our colleagues, and the community will feel and experience better outcomes, based on the interactions we have with them.
For the health and safety of staff and guests, Virgin Australia has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. New staff who commence prior to 15 November 2021 will be required to comply with the Policy which will include being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before the deadline for your work group and providing Virgin Australia with evidence of your vaccination status