Reporting into the Head of People Experience this newly created role is focused on taking the Strategy and ensuring it’s successful delivery and practical application to the business. You will be focused on the implementation and embedding of core Virgin Group leadership and talent management tools, systems and resources as the business continues to evolve and put our people at the heart of everything we do.
- Deliver and support to embed capability framework, values and behaviours across leadership development, talent management, recruitment and engagement
- Review and update leadership tools and programs to ensure they meet the future needs of the business
- Work with subject matter experts and project manage the roll out of new training programs and initiatives
- Create and facilitate training courses to support new people initiatives
- Impart thought leadership in relation to capability and leadership within the People team, and within the broader business
- Enable and embed initiatives across talent management, diversity and inclusion, engagement, employee experience
- Project manage D&I programs and support monthly forums.
- Tertiary level education and relevant business experience in a fast-paced and innovative organisation
- A passion for diversity & inclusion, leadership development and talent management
- Ability to engage and work with subject matter experts to champion initiatives that achieve real world people and business impacts
- A proven ability to influence senior business leaders and communicate the ROI regarding programs in a compelling and credible manner
- An understanding of competencies, leadership development and talent management frameworks and methodologies and their impact on human and organisational success
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability through organisational change
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills. The ability to construct insights into presentations with key messages
- The ability to understand workplace culture and influence transformational change as aligned to organisation values, EVP, vision and mission.
About Virgin Australia:
At Virgin Australia our vision is to build the airline people love, and we’ll do that by having happy people, happy customers, happy employees, by doing what matters, and by ensuring everyone is safe, always. We also believe that how you show up is as important as what you do.
We’re a winning team and we attract the best: challengers, innovators, and seriously fun individuals with big hearts. At Virgin Australia Group, we pride ourselves on recruiting the right people to join our team and help us rise to the challenges ahead. No matter our role – we are united by our ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia, and always go one step further for our customers, colleagues and our wider community.
Virgin Australia Group prides itself on recruiting the right people to meet the challenges ahead. No matter their role – our employees share an enormous amount of passion for our guests and ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia.
Register your interest today by applying via the link.
Virgin Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive culture and supportive environment for our people.