About the role:
As a key member of the Oracle ERP transformation project, you will identify system integration requirements and layout the detailed technical requirements. Work with multiple domain teams via workshops. Flexible location – will consider Brisbane or Sydney.
- Lead the system integration stream of work including but not limited to planning, analysis, design, and build effort.
- Liaise with the System Integrator, technical and business teams to create detailed integration specification documents.
- Identify Integration Requirements, develop System Use Cases and perform Data Mapping.
- Create the necessary documentation including Sequence Diagrams and Flow Diagrams.
- Develop detailed Web Service Integration Specifications.
- Participate in Core Systems Cross-Functional Analysis Management of integration delivery.
- Provide technical oversight and management of the delivery of integrations.
- Work with solution and domain architects on the security, scalability, robustness attributes of the solution and gain required endorsement.
- Act as the point of contact for all integration activities and escalations and resolution of issues.
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience designing and implementing B2B/EDI/API integration solutions to solve business problems (essential).
- Proven experience working on Integration Strategies for cloud integration and on-premise integrations.
- Experience working with Oracle Cloud ERP & Finance/Procurement APIs (desirable).
- Demonstrated experience on enterprise complex, large scale and multi system projects.
- Proven experience with writing SQL scripts.
- Skills with API integrations using RESTful and SOAP protocols.
- Proven experience with API testing tools (e.g. Postman, SoapUI etc).
- Experience with OIC, DBaaS, and other PaaS experience.
- Implementation experience with Oracle SaaS APIs, connection adapters, etc.
- Experience with Financial systems (desirable).
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Strong data mapping documentation knowledge.
- Familiarity with database tools, test methodologies, Integration Architecture, and best practices.
- Good understanding of the SDLC.
- Airline experience (beneficial).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Certification/s in Oracle EBS, Oracle Cloud ERP or Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC).
About Virgin Australia:
Virgin Australia Group is a major Australian airline headquartered in Brisbane, Australia. The company operates scheduled domestic and short-haul international flights, charter and cargo services, and the award-winning loyalty program Velocity Frequent Flyer. The Group has been a competitor in the Australian aviation landscape for more than 20 years.
Since November, Virgin Australia has been working on a plan to set itself up for future success. The Group has worked to ramp up flying, simplified its organisational structure, confirmed plans for 25 new 737 aircraft to renew and grow the fleet, and signalled deeper investment in technology and customer experience.
We’re a winning team and we attract the best: challengers, innovators, and seriously fun individuals with big hearts. At Virgin Australia Group, we pride ourselves on recruiting the right people to join our team and help us rise to the challenges ahead. No matter our role – we are united by our ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia, and always go one step further for our customers, colleagues and our wider community.