Marketing Systems Specialist
Job no: 505305
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Other IT
The Marketing Systems Specialist will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the platforms, applications and associated systems that support Virgin Australia’s digital marketing capability - ensuring commercial, customer & compliance objectives are met.
The role works closely with internal and external stakeholders and experts to drive capability enhancements across the systems landscape, ensuring best use of the technology to enhance customer experiences and ultimately generating revenue.
The role will also be responsible for the support and maintenance of these systems ensuring processes and procedures are in place to manage the resolution of issues and to maintain the ongoing operation of the core systems to support best experience for our customers.
- Engage with business areas and product owners to understand requirements, processes and support needs, providing subject matter expertise to help design, build and implement solutions and processes for approved enhancements and changes.
- Work closely with the Loyalty, Marketing and Digital product teams and technical leads to manage enhancements or issues
- Maintain a backlog of small system enhancements and changes working with the business and service providers to deliver timely improvements to the business
- Support the development, maintenance and implementation of incident management processes and documentation to support outages and issues across all systems and platforms.
- Develop reports and dashboards to deliver insights and metrics related to the performance of all systems and platforms
- Work closely with Adobe and other vendors on their technology and product roadmap and maintenance requirements (e.g. platform upgrades etc.)
- Working with internal and external delivery partners, assist with analysis, definition and documentation of the software development lifecycle for Digital applications and platforms
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience within a commercial environment with a focus on digital and marketing technology
- Experience with Adobe and Adobe Experience Cloud products
- Experience across multiple aspects of marketing technology (e.g. tag mgmt., content mgmt., audience mgmt., analytics, email mgmt.)
- Experience in managing integrated technology platforms to deliver personalised content and experiences at scale.
- Digital marketing knowledge across mobile and website channels
- 2+ years software development experience
2021 is an exciting time for Virgin Australia as our tourism industry begins to recover from the impact of COVID-19. The Group took flight under new ownership last year, with a renewed sense of identity and focus on its mid-market heartland. We are ramping up our flying schedule as border restrictions ease, refreshing our offering to our core customers, and continuing to deliver the uniquely Virgin customer experience Australians know and love.
We’re a winning team and we attract the best: challengers, innovators, and seriously fun individuals with big hearts. At Virgin Australia Group, we pride ourselves on recruiting the right people to join our team and help us rise to the challenges ahead. No matter our role – we are united by our ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia, and always go one step further for our customers, colleagues and our wider community.
Advertised : E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close : E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now