Job no: 505133
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Other Procurement, Category Management, Fleet Management
GET TO KNOW US
Virgin Australia Regional Airlines (VARA) is the largest provider of Fly-In-Fly Out charter services in Western Australia and has considerable experience operating both Charter and Regular Public Transport (RPT) services to small and remote communities, allowing our guests to experience Virgin Australia’s award-winning product and services across the regional network. The success of the charter business is a testament to the specialist expertise Virgin Australia has developed in operating reliable services to remote locations and has assisted the Virgin Australia Group to be the most punctual airline for on time performance whilst continuously delivering an exceptional service experience.
About This Opportunity
The significant role of the AMO Supply Officer role is providing the first line of regulatory responsibility for the inspection, receipt, storage, issue and dispatch of aeronautical products and providing the management of Company tooling outside business hours after in accordance with company policies and procedures. Equally essential is the requirement maintain a safe, compliant working environment.
- Consignment receipt
- Order receiving
- Rejection of non-conforming products
- Segregation of aeronautical, commercial, hazardous and ESD products
- Manual handling activities
- Apply for Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA) in accordance with published ESP
- Apply to CASA or delegate for PUs or Special Flight Permits as delegated by the MWT Team Leader
- Unserviceable rotable aeronautical product and repairable product processing
- Monitor rejected products
- Scrap time expired products
- Pick, pack and dispatch products to repair/overhaul vendors
- Requisition processing
- Manual issue of products to aircraft or work orders
- Pick, pack and dispatch products to other store locations
- Review and action:
- Shelf life expiry reports
- Calendar control expiry reports
- Tool expiry reports
- Cyclic and annual stocktakes
- Raise Requisitions
- Re-order Reports
What you need to be successful
- Ability to comply with WHS legislation.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Work unsupervised.
- Sound computer literacy skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct stocktakes.
- Store / Warehouse operational experience.
- Employed in a Team environment.
Hold or ability to obtain the following:
- Dangerous Goods by Air Certificate.
- Aviation Security Identification Card.
- Airside Driver’s Authority.
- Forklift Operator’s Certificate.
- Ability to obtain Receipt Inspection Level 2 Company Approval.
Advertised : W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close : W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now